[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HIROYUKI PLEASE ALLOW TOR USERS TO POST ON 4CHAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1462234717327.jpg (49 KB, 630x623) Image search: [Google]
1462234717327.jpg
49 KB, 630x623
FUCKING THERESA MAY IS ABOUT TO BECOME OUR PRIME MINISTER AND SHE IS GONNA LITERALLY BAN 4CHAN FOR BEING "RACIST AND XENOPHOBIC" OR SOME SHIT.

YOU'VE GOT TO LET TOR USERS POST HERE! WE DON'T WANT TO BE RAIDED BY THE FUCKING POLICE!
>>
buy
a
pass
>>
'no'
>>
>>581830
Why? So you could post more cp? Fucking pedo.
>>
>>581840

Fuck off Theresa.
>>
>>581830
Do yourself a favour and use the opportunity to stop coming here altogether. It may be hard and first but at least you won't have to encounter complete fucking human waste of the likes >>581831 , >>581836 and >>581840 .
>>
>>581842
>saying buy a pass is human trash
What? You're upset you dont get premium features for free?
>>
>>581849
He's upset that we didn't take this retarded thread seriously and he's doubling down on the mad
>>
>>581842
So I'm trash for calling out cp posters? OK jared.
>>
>>581830
>SHE IS GONNA LITERALLY BAN 4CHAN FOR BEING "RACIST AND XENOPHOBIC" OR SOME SHIT.
source?
>>
>>581830
So long.
>>
>>581830
"please make it easier for me to ban evade"

buy a pass
>>
I look forward to seeing less of you British cunts here.
>>
>>581830
Bullshit. Theresa doesn't want immigration etc. I doubt that she gives a flying fuck about racism and xenophobia. No one is believing your fairy tales. You just made up a bullshit reason to convince Hiro to allow Tor.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.