[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/co/ mods insane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_o7qzs4q0Lk1sqep2mo1_1280.png (2 MB, 1217x1011) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7qzs4q0Lk1sqep2mo1_1280.png
2 MB, 1217x1011
I know I requested a shitty comic, but I just requested a mere storytime for hellcat. Thread got deleted since mods hate that comic.
> wtf.jpg
>>
Request threads are against the rules stupid.

>>>/global/rules
Read them.
>>
>>581796
Just fuck off, theres so many elements to this thread I don't even think this was made ironically

I honestly think you might be underaged and come from tumblr
>>
>>581801
People request story times with no problem there. But ok...Calm down...
>>581810
If I was from tumblr I wouldn't have said it was a shitty comic. I would've hailed it as the greatest achievement known to man.
> think, pls.
>>
I agree with the other posters, plus you could have done this in the Hellcat thread that was already up. I suspect you didn't because you are trying to shitpost.

/co/ mods doing their jobs right, nothing to see here folks.
>>
>>581813
>People request story times with no problem there. But ok...Calm down...
People specifically request storytimes in threads discussing the character or comic, they don't make REQUEST threads.

You are either confirming yourself as a newfag or a troll. Either way, you aren't helping your case.
>>
>>581814
I didn't post it there because I didn't expect anyone to actually do it there. Shitposting is posting the maggie threads in the morning.
>>
>>581817
I've seen it done before, just saying.
> and I know you, pissed off for whatever reason, is gonna reply with "THAT NEVER HAPPENED!"
I mean why are you getting pissed over a shitgy comic. I just wanted a storytime so I could see the autism myself.
>>
>>581822
>I've seen people get away with breaking the rules, why couldn't I? Do they hate me personally?!
So, we're all up to speed on how moderation, on all boards, is spotty.
>>
>>581827
I can't argue with that.
>>
>>581796
>but I just requested
>requested
>request
We have a board for that, fuckwit.
Lurk moar.
>>
File: 1467530536221.png (13 KB, 381x380) Image search: [Google]
1467530536221.png
13 KB, 381x380
>>581898
> didn't read this thread.
> didn't see why I attempted to request outside of /wsr/
> doesn't know about occasional slacker mods at /co/
> didn't read that we solved this problem in this thread.
Fucking idiot.
>>
That probably wasent to bad although a little questionable

But something has to be fucking done it's getting insane they deleted the fucking cringe thread

I would suggest the filthy pirates in the win o thread
>>
>>581796
requesting is against the rules, there is a board for that. Yeah sometimes people get away with it, like on Wendsday when the new comics come out or when it's a thread where the comic is being discussed, but that doesnt make it okay. You requesting that comic in paticular probably made them think your post was bait
>I just wanted a storytime so I could see the autism myself
read online somewhere else or learn to torrent like the rest of us faggot
>>
>>582240
I got banned for posting bait in a thread labeled "post bait"
>>
>>582306
I downtimes wonder if mods even bother to look at the context a post is made in
>>
/co/ is moderated by Redwood, of course moderation is gonna be shit.
>>
>>581796
Doesent shulk do most of her justice indoors
>>
It's getting worse we aren't even allowed to talk about the new iron man
>>
>>581796
>requested a mere storytime
You should have been banned for requesting ANY storytime.
>>
>>583909
The one where Ironman is a black teenage girl?
>>
>>583995
Sounds like SJW shit. Not allowed to discuss that on 4chan. Gotta talk about that on actual free speech websites.
>>
>>582442
>thinks redwood is still a mod
>>
>>582442
Hey Anon? What year do you think it is?
>>
>>582464
They're counting beating the shit out of supervillains under justice
>>
File: trash.png (341 KB, 1334x550) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
341 KB, 1334x550
>>581814
>/co/ mods doing their jobs right, nothing to see here folks

hello janitor
>>
>>582442
>Redwood
>mod

oh wew fuckin' lad
>>
The bueno excellente thread was deleted

This is not ok
>>
>>583990

>I don't know how /co/ works
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.