[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Genre Boards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (44 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
44 KB, 480x360
4chan currently doesn't have a board that will allow you to talk about all of the different adaptations of Star Wars. How would you all feel about a general purpose Science Fiction/Fantasy/Speculative Fiction board?

I remember a while back people were arguing for a Capeshit board so they could talk about the stupid Marvel Anime way back in 2009. That never ended up happening, but I can only imagine the turn 4chan might have taken, had it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_ej7ZlS2oQ

So I'm proposing we try some trial boards for a few of the popular genres that have media in just about every medium. Star Wars and Superheroes are two prime examples, but I'm sure there are more like Lord of the Rings maybe could be covered by a general purpose fantasy board, etc.

What do you think?
>>
>>581709
No
>>
>>581709
Oh, I forgot to mention, there was a problem months back when the new Star Wars movie came out where people would post a thread about a Star Wars tabletop game on /tg/ and then get banned for discussing some aspect of the plot, because it's not /tg/. This is the sort of thing I'd be looking to avoid with these Genre boards. Hope that makes sense.
>>
>>581709
I kind of like the Trek general threads on /tv/ the way they are.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.