[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
they hid the voting scores :^)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: meme.png (154 KB, 1296x455) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
154 KB, 1296x455
they hid the voting scores :^)
>>
Good.
>>
Thanks, mods.
>>
Mods = Gods
>>
Good
Makes people actually vote on what they want rather than just following a bandwagon
>>
>>581583
>>581591
>>581601
>>581604
Fuck off mods.
>>
>>581581
Nice job mods
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 398x500
>>581581
Nice.
>>
>>581581
Can't wait to hear faggots complain that now there's no accountability and that the votes are rigged.
>>
n o i c e
>>
>>581608
Thank you for calling out everybody who disagreed with you, I wasn't sure who the mods were
>>
>>581581
We that's good but really it was an oversight which should not have been able to eventuate in the first place. Still, at least they fixed it.
>>
>>581714
really? because they could just as easily have rigged the vote before if they wanted to, regardless of vote visibility. It's not like anons can verify that all those votes were from pass users and not admins

I know you're not making that argument though, just that a person would have to be really dumb to say what you said earnestly
>>
>>581919
I agree with everything you've said, and also believe /qa/ is full of people dumb enough to say it in earnest.

I guess when I said "can't wait" I meant inb4.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.