[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it weird that I actually enjoy /b/? They're all new so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1458340515219.jpg (457 KB, 2048x1529) Image search: [Google]
1458340515219.jpg
457 KB, 2048x1529
Is it weird that I actually enjoy /b/? They're all new so they don't obsess over "reddit/tumblr/pol" shit and they're all young teenagers so you can get some pretty fresh advice without all the world-weary shit you'd get from /pol/ or /r9k/. Can say that I've had the most rewarding and honest discussions there.
>>
>>581361
> gore
> homosexual shit
> pedophilia
> retarded gross images
Do you REALLY enjoy /b/ anon?
>>
>>581365
>retarded gross images
>gore
>homosexual shit

I'm not exactly upset by these, but they go away in about 20 minutes time. The sweet parts of it though are sweeter than any board that doesn't have regular pedophile threads.
>>
>>581361
Yeah I agree

The people who hang shit on /b/ are fucking autists who never felt like they belonged there. They all hang out on niche autist boards with "culture" that lets them imagine they have friends.
>>
File: heisen-shiggy.jpg (95 KB, 998x894) Image search: [Google]
heisen-shiggy.jpg
95 KB, 998x894
>>581361
>advice from children
Fuck, you're serious aren't you.
>>
>>581380
Children haven't yet been corrupted by the world.
>>
>>581380
A child's viewpoint could be the candied center to the shit lollipop you've been sucking on all week. It makes me feel kind of hopeful and a little bit existential, not run over by life but in control of it.
>>
>>581381
>>581385
"LOL JUST B URSELF XD"
I think I'll pass, anyone without a structured educational background or a strong grasp at contemporary philosophy is ill fitted to advice me anything.
>>
>>581389
Not even all of them are offering advice, just an ear, and for some reason they seem to be the board that wants to listen.
>>
>>581389
So how's your strong grasp of comteporary philosophy been serving you in life?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.