[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Words and phrases that need to be filtered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: jakejosie.jpg (50 KB, 640x855) Image search: [Google]
jakejosie.jpg
50 KB, 640x855
>Meme
>Dank
>Dank meme
>Reddit
>(You)
>kys
>t.
>General
>Edition
>>
>>580682
redd.it is already filtered you fucking dip
>>
>>580682
cuck
kys
manlet
>>
>>580682
(You)
>>
>>580684
reddit
>>
I liked the suggestion to filter "kys" into "kiss me"
>>
>>580682
gf
>>
gf
bf
tra*
fem*
boi*

btw is there a way to sync filters between catalog and standard views?
>>
>>580682
I'm going full autist in compiling a list of all the over used terms or terms specifically for shitposting to list the origin and why it's cancer to 4chan to not filter it and post here at a later date in hopes that An Hiro looks at it.

I must have overlooked kys. That some other nigger twitter speak that leaked through the initial filtering?
>>
ITT: Words and phrases that trigger me
>>
>>580977
manlet especially needs to be wordfiltered. the average american height is 5'5. i get so fucking sick of seeing those /fit/ pictures saying anything below 6'1 is a manlet.
>>
>>581238
Nigger twitter is funny af some times tho family
>>
>>581294
t. manlet
>>
>>581294
As someone who's 5'6 I say who the hell cares?
Every board on 4chan is like that, and it's pretty funny too when you stop caring.

I honestly would be more shocked if /fit/ _wasn't_ making fun of above average height people for being short manlets.
>>
>>581321
>5'6
Holy shit that's fucking cute, you're like a little girl or a doll.
How does it feel standing next to a REAL man? Do you ever feel intimidated by other's height?
>>
>>581386
Doesn't make a lick of difference if I'm holding a gun, now does it?
>>
>>581408
Tiny-kun please, back when I was in the army, women and those less genetically gifted (people under 5'9) were issued carbines instead of standard rifles. If anything, I'd still destroy you if I we were toe to toe.
>>
>>581408
This thread is about filters, not your weird fixation on convincing people 5'6 isn't short.

I just filter globally filter the word "general" in subject lines and call it a day. It's probably the single biggest difference you can make for site quality.
>>
>DELETE THIS
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.