[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ban and Delete Redpill threads from /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: DJT_Headshot_V2.jpg (547 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
DJT_Headshot_V2.jpg
547 KB, 400x400
Seriously, the amount of these "Redpill me on X" threads up on /pol/ are getting absolutely insane and out of control. They are clearly off topic, and yet no matter how many times they are reported, the moderation does absolutely nothing to delete the threads. I don't know if its because the mods are so off handed that they just assume its part of /pol/ culture, but its getting to the point where its becoming nothing but vaguely disguised shitposting threads.

Something needs to be done, and that something is to begin deleting and banning anyone who makes those threads for off topic garbagte
>>
FUCKING THIS

>>578730

I got angry in this thread, I just spent the night reporting them all, its getting fucking ridiculous
>>
Kind of ironic that taking the red pill has now devolved into "passive absorption of whatever view point you want to foist on me". Very blue pill if you ask me.
>>
>>580542
Its personally a mix of

A. Shills from Reddit

and

B. The laziness and incompetence of the mods and janitors
>>
File: im cia.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
im cia.png
563 KB, 569x802
>>580538
>/pol/ memed to hard
It'll only get worse now that you guys got the credit for that star thing, have fun with all the newfags in the coming week
>>
>>580556
That was 8ch who got the credit, not us.
>>
File: cec.jpg (55 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
cec.jpg
55 KB, 500x501
>delete this uncouth speech before I get upset
lol trigret
>>
>>580568
>whats a shitpost
>>
le redpill army is victorious praise cuck memes
>>
/pol/ isn't what it used to be
>>
>>580578
shut the cuck up jew
>>
>>580578
/pol/ was always shit and always universally hated by everyone. The "traitors" ran off to they dying cesspool called 8ch, which is owned by the man who framed Hiro and his son
>>
>>580538
>/pol/ shitposts on other boards
>gets angry when someone shitposts on their home board
you guys can dish it out but you certainly can't take it.
>>
>>580584
We aren't the ones shitposting idiot. Many of those people are from Reddit. /pol/ is a board of peace. We're just sick of off topic shitposting because we cannot discuss legitimate political talks and discussions.
>>
>>580549
no fucking body is "shilling" on your thought diarrhea dump.

you're constantly raided by your own kind, desperate for (You)'s and epic trolls.
your problem is that you faggots are so desperate for a chance to release your power level that you'll bite ANY bait.

A Kingdom for a cuckpost. That's your problem. You got so cancerous that you can't even stand your own shit anymore.
>>
>>580663
Fuck off Reddit. /qa/ is the most anti-/pol/ on all of 4chan. Maybe we from /pol/ actually hate these threads and want them gone. Ever think of that?
>>
>>580582
Nah, when I went first one it used to be just news with some nazi shit thrown in, now its literally redd.it tier clickbiat buzzword world
>>
>>580667
Nice buzzwords. Monkey see, monkey do.
That's all you autists are capable of lately.
>>
File: 1461307306474.jpg (31 KB, 635x437) Image search: [Google]
1461307306474.jpg
31 KB, 635x437
>>580667
>/qa/ is the most anti-/pol/
>>
>>580672
It is. So many threads on here are all about how much people hate /pol/. /qa/ attracts a lot of redditors
>>
>>580736
You mean that one thread about how to stop normies ruining anime? and the thread got derailed about maga hats
>>
>>580736
t.the board that gets used as r/4chan for material
>>
>>580538
>I'm a crybaby
>>
>>580777
Sup Reddit?
>>
/pol/ is a containment board, the only people who care about the quality of discussion in /pol/ are the people who are being contained

faggot OP
>>
>>581038
All boards are containment boards.

Just what is /qa/ containing?
I don't want to find out
>>
>>581040
/qa/ is a containment board for Redditors
>>
>>581045
>board most used for complaining about 4chan
>secretly run by reddit users
Sounds about right
>>
File: 1378107953376.jpg (63 KB, 488x651) Image search: [Google]
1378107953376.jpg
63 KB, 488x651
Aren't they already against the rules?
I think part of the problem is /pol/ is just so damn fast these days.

>>580582
It was different before the Zimmerman trial. It began to change with Dorner but Zimmerman trial attracted a huge inflix from /b/ and /v and the rest fell into place. The more recent memery that attracted offsite parasites is just a consequence of the board shift set into motion at that time.
>>
File: 1325698744816.jpg (193 KB, 519x497) Image search: [Google]
1325698744816.jpg
193 KB, 519x497
>>580736
>>581045
>>581047
We've been through this recently so I'll lay down some links.
First is a /qa/ thread about 4chan's popularity that turned into a discussion into /pol/'s explosion in population:
https://desuarchive.org/qa/thread/557732/

Here is the /pol/ thread about the opinion shared by some people on /qa/ (including myself) in that thread:
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77860717

I think they are interesting reads- give it a go.
>>
>>581058
Its pretty much all true. SRS absolutely despises /pol/ and anything right leaning. They also have stable holdings on a lot of major subreddits, which they openly brag that they own and control.

Some even claim they're the ones who are shilling all the time on /pol/
>>
File: Untitled.png (119 KB, 1583x596) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
119 KB, 1583x596
>>581058
I'll I got from that is people don't want to talk about politics when their trying to talk about movies or video games. It's perfectly reasonable for some '/pol/' tier topics to be on /lit/, /his/, /int/, /k/, or shit even boards about media. If there's a highly politicized event in the movie industry yeah you're gonna get some political threads, it doesn't make sense to shout /pol/ in those cases because it's interesting to see what people interested in film would have to say about that.

Threads on /sci/ about gassing everyone with a sub 120 iq are pretty much pure retardation and shitflinging though. pic related is the average end result of those threads, just massive and unintelligible insults from both sites about reddit, sjws, and /pol/.
>>
quit trying to fix /pol/.

/pol/ cannot be fixed.
>>
AHHHHHHHHH FUCKING AUTISTIC MODS

THE MINION SPAMMER IS BACK
>>
Redpill me on redpill threads

Why should we delete redpill threads?
>>
>>581816
We can't allow people to learn or spread the truth
>>
>>580586
>Many of those people are from Reddit.
Yeah. /pol/tards in a nutshell. How it's always been. It's the normalfag board because only normalfags give a shit about obliviously myopic discussions pertaining to contemporary socioeconomics. Or as the retards put it: "politics".
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.