[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are scat threads up right now on /tv/ I am so fucking done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1457394439588.png (147 KB, 405x327) Image search: [Google]
1457394439588.png
147 KB, 405x327
>There are scat threads up right now on /tv/
I am so fucking done
>>
I don't even really think about visiting that board anymore
>>
>>579484
DO IT
JUST
DO IT
>>
>>579499
I'll probably come back for the Survivor threads in the fall
>>
Welcome to the wonderful world of 4chan
>>
There's nothing wrong with a little poopoo
>>
>>579478
Why are you browsing /tv/ in the first place? The board has been dead for years if you wanted discussion.
>>
>>579478
Link it faggot >>>/v/
>>
>>579502
not watching big brother?
>>
>>579540
Is it worth it? I've been hooked on Survivor for a few years now, it's so fucking ridiculous to me. I feel bad enough just watching one reality game show competition thing, I don't know if I should get into another one.
>>
File: Screenshot (111).png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (111).png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>579552
the /bb/ threads on /tv/ are nice and slow but there's a dedicated following. CBS puts up the livefeeds from the cameras in the house online 24/7 and that's the best part to watch. the grills are tanning right now
>>
>>579557
Nice, yeah I've heard that the livestreams are pretty entertaining. But it's like once I get into a show I feel obligated to watch it until it's conclusion, even if it's totally shitty. For example: House, Dexter, Weeds, etc. So I'm wary of starting new shows.
>>
>>579559
I feel you. The livefeeds are addicting but there's a bunch of sites that recap everything that happened minute by minute and you can just go back and watch the best parts.

a /sp/artan won it a few years ago and there's a guy on now that has talked about using 4chan
>>
>>579564
>a /sp/artan won it a few years ago and there's a guy on now that has talked about using 4chan
That's awesome. I'm not sure I'd ever mention 4chan if I got onto a show like that. I love this place but bringing it into that realm doesn't seem like a great idea. I could be wrong though
>>
File: 1467187291511.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1467187291511.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>579569
It ends up coming out, they're locked in a house with people for 3 months with no electronics. This is the guy that won, he posts with a trip once in awhile
>>
Welcome to 4chan, lurk more before posting!
>>
>>579573
Yeah, I guess it would, you probably run out of shit to talk about pretty quickly. And I've definitely heard about that guy before, didn't know he won it though. Good for him
>>
>>579578
>>579503
These people are what is wrong with 4chan, right now.

>Shitposting? No siree, we're funposting! You do like fun, don't you?
>>
>>579514
Go to bed Pajeet
>>
>>579726
The internet is serious business, huh?
>>
>>579732
Australia, pls go
>>
>>579739
no u
>>
>one more weeb fucks off
Butifel. I now have an even better incentive to continue shitposting.
>>
>>579530
Don't you mean >>>/tv/?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.