[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else have fun on /pol/ by posting the most extreme,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1467414213820.jpg (131 KB, 800x672) Image search: [Google]
1467414213820.jpg
131 KB, 800x672
Does anyone else have fun on /pol/ by posting the most extreme, retarded and logically inconsistent things you can and seeing how many /pol/tards you can get to agree with you?

It's kind of like Poe's law in reverse.

You should try it, it's an entertaining game.

Pic unrelated.
>>
Nobody there agrees with you when you have my flag, no matter what you say. Even if you """agree""" with them.
>>
>>579140
sauce?
>>
>>579149
ketchup
>>
>>579140
Isn't that what's /pol/ about?
>>
>>579164
Being politically incorrect just for the sake of being politically correct is hopefully not something that they are about.
>>
File: 1438091450173.png (37 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1438091450173.png
37 KB, 560x407
Yes.

>mfw i get a bunch of nationalist weenies all excited
>mfw literally nothing is too stupid
>mfw the jews probably had something to do with this
>>
File: 1462229005624.png (231 KB, 643x537) Image search: [Google]
1462229005624.png
231 KB, 643x537
>he hasn't yet realized that /pol/ is satire
N E W F A G
E
W
F
A
G
>>
>>579189
/pol/ may be satire but the majority of it's userbase is also unaware of that fact
>>
>>579181
>>579189
dumb frogposters
>>
>>579144
Sweden? India?
>>
>>579189
/pol/ was satire 4 years ago. That place is chock full of newfags that don't know anything 4chan or that garbage board.
>>
>>579140
>fun on /pol/
not during the election its the worst time to be on /pol/
>>
>>579140
I do this a couple of times a week. Maybe more if I get good responses, which is usually the case.
>make up some bullshit
>provide no sources or vague sources in a different language
>watch /pol/fags swallow it
>>
>>579462
post example or never happened
>>
>>579462
Seriously?
>>
I do this but sometimes I worry I'll be put on some sort of watchlist for my parody extremist comments, it's pretty obvious that the all sorts of three letter agencies watch /pol/ (and 4chan in general)

when the FBI hauls me off for questioning for whatever reason i'll be one of those faggots screaming "IT WAS JUST A PRANK"
>>
>>579140
>posting the most extreme, retarded and logically inconsistent things

in a liberal world white is black, above is below and true is false... really makes you think about the /pol/ reaction
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.