[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everything that can go wrong, will go wrong. Over the years I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: What-Went-Wrong.jpg (71 KB, 790x512) Image search: [Google]
What-Went-Wrong.jpg
71 KB, 790x512
Everything that can go wrong, will go wrong. Over the years I've realized that this website has some of the worst people I've ever seen. Fuck you if you're one of those people (you will know if you are one of them). This place is moderated by mods and janitors that can't keep up due to how fast things are, and are frankly far too forgiving of absolute bullshit that plagues every single fucking thread day after day. Much of the userbase thinks this overly forgiving and damaging approach is an excuse to act like a complete fuckwit, and they even try to defend this shithead behavior by calling it "board culture". Oh, and it doesn't help that plenty of people ban evade like a motherfucker with their mobile data.

Holy shit I fucking hate 75% of the userbase so much. Too bad everywhere else is slightly worse.

It's really great when something is done about all the bullshit, but it doesn't happen often enough.

Yes I'm mad. Fuck everything.
>>
>>579046
Sooo.. what's your question
>>
>>579049
It's an answer to my own question. You're going to post some bullshit like everyone else? Then fuck you I'll post my own in the form of a blog post.
>>
>>579053
Have you considered just stepping away from the computer for a little while, taking a walk, drinking some water, eating a sandwich, doing anything other than subjecting yourself for even longer to something that impacts you this negatively
>>
>>579057
I literally did all of the above in the last 24 hours. And have spent far more time off of 4chan in the last several days than on it. Every time I come back from the real world I get an even clearer look at just how shit this place is. It's so aggravating because this place doesn't have to be shit. I like anonymity and understand that stupid stuff will happen under that term, but 4chan is treated like a dead cow left to rot. That isn't fair for the people that actually want to use the website.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.