[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no textboards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 4-ch_general.png (163 KB, 1893x1039) Image search: [Google]
4-ch_general.png
163 KB, 1893x1039
>tfw no textboards
>>
>>578906
Maybe if whoever's running 4-ch now grew a pair and deleted/closed/merged most boards and upgraded the software people would use it more.
>>
>>578918
It would be nice if they switched to bienvenido's software.
>>
>>578906
I remember there used to be text boards on 4chan (dis.4chan.org), but they got removed for some reason.
>>
>>579133
Because nobody used them. They weren't worth the server space I'm guessing.
>>
File: Cdaiv_iVAAALZ3y.jpg (51 KB, 592x424) Image search: [Google]
Cdaiv_iVAAALZ3y.jpg
51 KB, 592x424
>>579151
>Because nobody used them.
Speak for yourself. Some of us did.
>>
Aren't forums basically texboards that just lack anonymity?
>>
AIDS JEWS VIP QUALITY
>>
>>578906
Jontrons bird was called Jacques
RIP Jacques
>>
>>579151
>They weren't worth the server space
>a bunch of text files
>>
if you cared about them when they were around, maybe you'd still be able to use them.
>>
>>578906
I browse the sjis board.
>>
File: proggo.jpg (474 KB, 1817x887) Image search: [Google]
proggo.jpg
474 KB, 1817x887
>>
>people finally finding 4ch
please don't cuck the place up
4ch should have been top western board not jewish moot chan.
>>
>>580106
you mean w2ch
>>
Bring back the textb--

>>580094
You know what, nevermind-
>>
>>578918
>>579025
Why? The software's pretty stable.
>>
>>582015
Mobile is buggy as fuck, you can't even delete your own posts or report spam properly, they had to install another software for the images board, no webm support
>>
>>582029
To be fair, their imageboard software is by the same dude who made the textboards.
>>
>>580119
That was never going to be expansive. It was a relatively small community with no care for user base driven spam advertisement and the like which 4chan utilised in the early stages to spread awareness. It was just a small board like many others which exist today.
>>
>>580146
That's /lounge/
>>
LOLOUNGE as I think they used to say.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.