[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>>/co/84213224 /pol/ at it again with their bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: better than Magic.jpg (43 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
better than Magic.jpg
43 KB, 576x324
>>>/co/84213224

/pol/ at it again with their bullshit

M O D S
>>
>>578486
This isn't /q/ you mystical tumblrwhore.
>>
>>578486
>>>/co/

tumblr at it again with their bullshit

H I R O
>>
Report it if you think it's breaking rules. /qa/ is not customer support.
>>
>>578486
Using comics as propaganda is questionable and anybody should be able to critizice it.
Today you might want to get that banned, but that same ban could come back and bite you in the ass when you try to question something you don't find unbiased or fair.

I don't get with this "ban all things I don't like" attitude recently, if you want a safe space create one of your own, but don't enforce it upon other. If you violate the right of people to freedom of speech don't come back crying when your opinions are censored too.
>>
>>578512
The problem is they aren't talking about the damn comic
>>
>>578673
So then it's tumblr crying itself to sleep. Why should anyone care?
>>
>>578486

>guys this anon is posting about a comic on /co/

>M O D S

What's it like having severe autism?
>>
>>578708
Nice try /pol/cuck

1. They aren't talking about the comic

2. He posted it to start an argument and start an argument only

>>
>>578945
>What's it like having severe autism?
>>
>>578486
>something thats political in a comic
>so people make threads when its fresh and new to talk about it
Are you retarded? It's not like they are talking about people, the goal is to talk and bitch about the comic. Fuck off retard.
>>
>>578945

>What's it like having severe autism?

you tell me
>>
>>578512
/thread
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.