[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't we boogeyman youtube commenters? Aren't they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: youtube-344107_960_720.png (68 KB, 960x480) Image search: [Google]
youtube-344107_960_720.png
68 KB, 960x480
Why don't we boogeyman youtube commenters? Aren't they the obvious choice?
>>
>>578122
what, Reddit and tumblr boogymen not good enough for you?
>>
>>578123
Not all inclusive and accurate enough for me, no.
>>
>>578122
YouTube is so shitty it's not even worth making a boogeyman over.
>>
YouTube comments are too similar to the average 4chan post. It's obvious so most people try to stay quiet about it.
>>
Youtube commenters have absolutely no organization and, in fact, almost always argue about anything and everything. They can't be a boogeyman because they can't organize to the point where they could potentially raid.
>>
>>578152
Cancer metastasizes my friend.
>>
Nice try, reddit friend, but this isn't about being a boogeyman. We'll stop using you as a "boogeyman", or whatever you like to call it, when y'all underages stop stealing our content for e-penis.
By the way, gb2reddit.
>>
>>578705
I'm not from Reddit. I'm from Tumblr.
>>
>>578133
fuck. this post hit hard

i've wasted my life by posting on this imageboard
>>
They're like 10 year's old. Literally.
>>
I often see a bunch of /pol/tards there. The word cuck is now a normie meme.
>>
File: 1410142861400.jpg (5 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1410142861400.jpg
5 KB, 184x184
>>579142
Reminder that there is literally nothing stopping a 10-year old from shitposting on 4chan.
>>
>>578122
they more you talk about them the more monkey they make

>tubers shill board when
>>
File: ohahahahaha.gif (3 MB, 700x285) Image search: [Google]
ohahahahaha.gif
3 MB, 700x285
>>578705
>he gets mad when others use his "content"
>>
Twitter is probably the biggest contributor to shitposters. Reddit and tumblr might add a few, but they'll just try and push their ideologies for the most part.
>>
>>579152
That's true, and there are occasional reminders when they expose themselves (not literally hopefully)
>>
File: 1463950762797.jpg (34 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1463950762797.jpg
34 KB, 480x270
>>579152
>I've gotten into heated arguments with middle schoolers over anime
what's the most effective way to leave 4chan?
>>
>>580076
Message the mods and ask them to delete your account.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.