[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where does this notion that people who hate anime come from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 9
File: animeReactionImageFoundOnReddit.png (1 MB, 2154x1193) Image search: [Google]
animeReactionImageFoundOnReddit.png
1 MB, 2154x1193
Where does this notion that people who hate anime come from reddit come from?

https://www.reddit.com/r/anime

Their anime board is devoted to discussion of episodes they all watch together. And that's just their generalized board for all anime. They also have big thriving communities for just about any show you can think of.

https://www.reddit.com/r/onepunchman
https://www.reddit.com/r/evangelion
https://www.reddit.com/r/luckystar/
https://www.reddit.com/r/cowboybebop
https://www.reddit.com/r/fullmetalalchemist
https://www.reddit.com/r/yuyuhakusho

To name a few randomly selected mainstream examples. Then you've also got subreddits for stuff like

https://www.reddit.com/r/WelcomeToTheNHK/
https://www.reddit.com/r/lain
And for you from /jp/: https://www.reddit.com/r/touhou

I've never encountered anybody on reddit giving me shit for posting anime reaction images. Usually I'll see some pleb shit like somebody posting Crying Full Metal Alchemist Roy Mustang saying that it's raining, but there's also a thriving community of people sharing tons of anime reaction image shit like here, https://www.reddit.com/r/anime_irl

However, somehow, when people on 4chan get shit for posting anime reaction images outside of /a/, and somebody tells them to go back to /a/, they assume it was a redditor who did it.

Have any of the people who tell each other redditors even been there in the first place? It doesn't make any sense.
>>
To add to my first post, I think we just call everyone we don't like an outsider because we're uncomfortable with the idea that we breed cruelty and hatred inhouse. Which is ironic since we used to call ourselves the internet hate machine.
>>
>>578082
Reddit along with Facebook and tumblr is the current big bad bogeyman, gaia and ebaums world were ones years ago. It's just a convenient thing to blame for anything you don't like.
>>
I don't think I've read a more worthless post on /qa/

>However, somehow, when people on 4chan get shit for posting anime reaction images outside of /a/
They shouldn't get any shit if the content of the post is relevant to the board. People who become angry when they see a screencap from anime have issues beyond being from reddit.

If the post isn't relevant to the board, report it.

Easy. There was no need to get defensive over being identified as a redditor.
>>
File: 2312312314.gif (656 KB, 589x540) Image search: [Google]
2312312314.gif
656 KB, 589x540
>>578082
>he unironically went on reddit

HAHAHAHA
>>
>>578095
/g/ has told me there are good programming, networking, and engineering subreddits. They're honestly better than /g/.
>>
>>578095
>She doesn't go anywhere but 4chan.
>She thinks that it's wrong not to cloister herself.
>>
File: 0134-thisThreadAgain.png (107 KB, 429x712) Image search: [Google]
0134-thisThreadAgain.png
107 KB, 429x712
>>578082
>>
What a worthless thread. Typical redditard mindset.
>>
>>578131
Yes, the reddit mindset of trying to be accurate with your information and question your established mindset.
>>
>>578089
But why not just blame the post? Why does it have to be the fault of outsiders?
>>
>>578091
>I don't think I've read a more worthless post on /qa/
First day, huh?
>>
>>578091
It's not about me being identified as a redditor. It's about anybody who is contrarian being identified as one. Which is the most bizarre thing ever, considering reddit is a place where contrarianism doesn't even work because of the upvote/downvote system. 4chan, or the other hand, where contrarianism thrives, gets people accused of being redditors when they do typical /b/tard behavior!
>>
>>578236
Yeah, redirecting to reddit is stupid shitpost behaviour and should be ignored, but I think you're changing the subject here.

You made great efforts to create a connection between liking anime and browsing reddit.

You can't convince me that this thread isn't about your hang-ups with anime reaction images. To that I say: get over it.
>>
>>578248
Oh, I apologize for that. I don't really care about Anime. You've probably noticed that most of my anime examples in the OP are from pretty old shows and also One Punch Man, because I don't really know much about the current run of what's popular on /a/. I did a little bit of research for this thread. The data of this thread, Anime Reaction Images, is in response to it being one of the popular things that /qa/ is talking about right now. For example, this thread, >>576985 If I had posted this thread a month ago when everybody was bitching about Global Rule 15 and My Little Pony, I would have made the thread about Reddit's very own My Little Pony, and the hatred of Bronies, coexisting on the same website, and identified how ridiculous it was that both sides were accusing each other of being redditors.

The actual thing I'm concerned with is, as you put it, the stupid shitpost behavior. I didn't mean to come off as a buttfrustrated /a/ user. I'm sorry, Anon.
>>
>>578111
>going on anything other than 4chan

>>>She thinks that it's wrong not to cloister herself.

>cloisting
i buy games just to get into the 4chan guild/clans/servers to talk to other anons
>>
>>578082
>Where does this notion that people who hate anime come from reddit come from?
Because all those whatever the fuck that is only a fucking drop in the people who come here.
The people who are coming here are the fucking faggots who are from that shitty 4chan stealing shithole. Goddammit you fucking redditors no one wants you here.
>>
>>578082
It's just a silly meme that everyone who wants to fit in uses.
>>
>>578282
>It's just a silly meme
GO BACK FOR ONCE YOU COMMOTH FROM
>>
>>578282
>I support reddit ruining boards
>>
>>578082
It's just retarded boogeyman scpegoat /a/utists and /v/tards use because they have no real arguments
>>
>>578295
Again, why do you support reddit coming here.
>>
>>578284
>>578307
Grow up.
>>
>>578082
>Reddit is a boogeyman
Well there you go mate.
Now fuck off back to Gaia.
>>
>>578310
>I support reddit coming here and ruining boards
>I also support bringing people who refuse to adapt and assimilate here too
>>
>>578316
Don't misuse the quoting feature, thanks in advance.
>>
>>578316
Bitching about Reddit does not actually cause it go away unless you're intelligent about it, and nobody on 4chan is intelligent about it.
>>
File: 1463898097748.jpg (2 MB, 2160x2112) Image search: [Google]
1463898097748.jpg
2 MB, 2160x2112
I'll keep this short because I have to sleep.
It's not that reddit doesn't have anime subforums, they do and plenty of them, it's that the people who migrate from the 4chan colony on reddit, /r/4chan, come here for epic memes, stupid frogshit and the bantz.
I know it's a bait thread, since I had this exact conversation going in another thread in /qa/, but I'll have to spare you any more replies.
>>
>>578320
Again, answer the question, do you support redditors coming here, yes or no.
>>578321
>it's that the people who migrate from the 4chan colony on reddit
Made by, guess who, /pol/.
>>
>>578324
If they're willing to respect 4chan culture they're no worse than anyone who came here from any other place on the internet.

Nobody is "from 4chan" unless you took your very first steps on the internet here.
>>
>>578327
>If they're willing to respect 4chan culture they're no worse than anyone who came here from any other place on the internet.
We aren't talking about them you fucking idiot. I'm talking about the people who point fucking blank refuses to adapt. Who refuse to get along with the program.
>>
>>578324
>made by /pol/
I think that's the Trump subforum of reddit though, the name which doesn't cross my mind at the moment.
>>
>>578330
>I'm talking about the people who point fucking blank refuses to adapt.
Then stop talking about Reddit like it's the portal to hell where all retards come from.

If somebody is shitting on the culture call him out for shitting on the culture. There is no need to invoke the magical hell realm to make your point.
>>
>>578331
No no, it was made by /pol/.
>>578332
No, because they need to go back to there shithole you fucking redditor.
>>
The idea that reddit has a single culture is really stupid. I'm sure that some of the people who speak against anime on 4chan, and some of those who speak in favour of it on 4chan, are both from reddit.

Liking anime has a connotation of immaturity. Most people are secure about their maturity, so they don't care if others like it. A lot of the people who speak against anime are people who used to like it, but then "grew up", and try to shame others into "growing up".
>>
>>578336
Fuck off reddit.
>>
>>578333
>No, because they need to go back to there shithole you fucking redditor.
See, there you have it. I've probably been posting on 4chan longer than you, and have never been to Reddit, but you don't like my stance so you claimed I'm from Reddit.

Not only does this make you, and 4chan by extension, look like a den of fucking retards, you're also helping any actual Redditor here write you off as the complete fucking joke that you are.

You are worse than the Redditors.
>>
>>578339
So again, you support reddit.
>>
>>578341
Over you? Yes. Your entire generation of 4chan is rancid, self-devouring garbage.
>>
>>578343
Then leave, you goddamn redditor.
>>
>>578345
The reason you desperately cling to shitting on Reddit is because it's the only redeeming value you think you can muster up, as an utter zero-value newfag who spends every day making 4chan worse out of an idiotic sense of tribalism.

Tell us where you came from before you found 4chan.
>>
>>578345
And just for the record, I'm pretty sure I was here before you, so if one of us is going to have to leave it really should be you.
>>
>>578346
>Tell us where you came from before you found 4chan.
No idea, can't remember. People who support reddit are no better than the redditors who come here and shitpost and refuse to fucking assimilate and treat this place like it's fucking /q/.
>>
>>578349
>No idea, can't remember.
Are you fucking serious? Maybe you've forgotten the name of your high school, too? Your parents? Or are you part of the new modern generation that was on the internet before they learned to add?

>People who support reddit are no better than the redditors who come here and shitpost and refuse to fucking assimilate and treat this place like it's fucking /q/.
And all of them a better class of poster than you. Not to mention that you're treating the place like /q/ yourself.
>>
>>578360
>And all of them a better class of poster than you.
That's some nice projections. They refuse to fucking adapt.
>Are you fucking serious?
I am.
>>
>>578082
Compare the number of subscribers to /ranime to their /rgaming or whatever other shit they have. reddit has literally about 10x as many users as 4chan, so about 0.15%, that's not 15% but rather 15/100 of 1%, care enough to use /ranime.

/a/'s audience is in the millions out of a far smaller user population. /a/ is far fucking bigger than /ranime and this is probably the only subject on 4chan that is objectively far bigger/better/more fleshed out than whatever shit in on leddit. No fucking shit most ledditards get mad at seeing this influence because they find it unreal because they're not used to it back on their garbage site, so they lash out against it on places like /q/ and now /qa/.
>>
>>578364
>That's some nice projections. They refuse to fucking adapt.
Accusing everyone you don't like of being from X site is something old 4chan didn't do. Yes, we all know about Gaia and Ebaumsworld and everything else, but Reddit has surpassed that. For a long time know it has been a knee-jerk accusation being trotted out to pillory anyone you didn't like.

The people doing this (such as yourself) never adapted to the 4chan culture I knew. I certainly never adapted to it. There's no reason for me to adapt to what you think 4chan culture is, and no reason for passing Redditors to do so, either. Because it's shit.

But hey, I don't expect you to adapt. It's probably been a few years now and you're comfortable here. Enjoy your vision of 4chan. I'll enjoy mine, and the new generation of Redditors will enjoy theirs. There really is no reason for me to support you over them in any way.

>I am.
Maybe if you had any fucking long-term memory whatsoever you'd be able to put this whole thing in a little more context.
>>
>>578082
How much of redditors enjoy anime? 5%? How many of them don't watch entry level shit like what you just posted?
The whole "erase big mistakes" and other unfunny anti-anime meme garbage come from social media which has a direct connection to that site.
>>
>>578368
>and the new generation of Redditors will enjoy theirs.
So you do support redditors turning this place into a bigger shithole.
>>
>>578371
It can't be any worse than what you've done to the place already.
>>
>>578372
I've done nothing.
>>
>>578375
If you act elsewhere like you do in this thread, you've already done quite a bit, as one foot soldier in a gigantic army designed to run everyone who doesn't agree with your narrow vision of the world off of 4chan.
>>
>>578375
Exactly, why don't you contribute something
>>
>>578380
So it's my fault I don't support redditors coming here, is that it.
>>
>>578386
No, it's your fault you chose to take a gigantic steaming dump on 4chan as part of your autistic and counterproducitve crusade to fight Reddit.

Telling people that you are against Reddit is not a blank check to be a fucking awful poster.
>>
>>578366
>>578370
Quick reminder that /a/ isn't the biggest board on 4chan. /v/ and /pol/ are both neck for being the largest non-/b/ board, and /b/ is far and away larger than /pol/ and /v/ put together.

4chan isn't an anime website. It's a VideoGames, Politics, and whatever the fresh hell /b/ is posting right now website.
>>
>>578391
So your autistic enough to say that you support redditors who are completely fucking alien to this site over people who want them gone.
>>578392
Doesn't matter the size, this site was founded for it.
>>
lmao why are weeaboo fucktards so terrible at arguing? they literally just throw buzzwords, strawmen and ad hominems at you and when they are absolutely lost they just start splitting hairs and insulting you
>>
>>578396
The site was founded as a supplementary board for Something Awful users. The circumstances of 4chan's birth do not dictate what it is today.
>>
>>578396
An outsider who remains an outsider will always be an outsider. Someone who worms his way into the culture and corrupts it, such as yourself, is far worse.

You are clinging to a tribal affiliation to justify your destructive behavior, telling people that they should support you because you believe X thing regardless of how much damage you do along the way. It is disgusting behavior in and of itself.

You don't seem to have gotten it through your thick skull last time, so I'll repeat it: telling people that you are against Reddit is not a blank check to be a fucking awful poster.
>>
>>578399
And SA is dead.
>The circumstances of 4chan's birth do not dictate what it is today.
So in that case, why should we have guns? I mean the circumstance during the 1790s was that we just got done fighting a war of independents yet we still have them. Are you against guns anon?
>>
>>578402
The circumstances of the 1770s dictated that we should never have a standing army or an income tax.
>>
>>578402
Well I don't actually agree with the right to bear arms, considering we don't have slavery anymore. Stopping a slave uprising is the only reason we had that.

The right to bear arms is older than the police force, Anon.
>>
>>578401
So being rude to people who won't adapt makes me "awful".
>>578403
>2nd amendment doesn't hold no value
>1st amendment holds no value
>fuck the constitutions it's outdated
That's what your saying.
>>
>>578406
>Well I don't actually agree with the right to bear arms
What country you from.
>>
>>578413
Norway. We had *zero* firearm related murders last year. How are you doing over there?
>>
>>578408
>So being rude to people who won't adapt makes me "awful".
No. Being a fucking awful poster makes you awful. Throwing Reddit accusations at people who have in all likelihood been posting on 4chan longer than you makes you awful. Cheapning the insult and degrading the quality of 4chan makes you awful.

There is an entire generation of users who uses Reddit like a shield - claim that Reddit is bad and you can justify whatever kind of shitty posting you want. You're doing it literally right now. And you know what? Anybody can use this shield. They can use it to trample 4chan culture if they want. Redditors can, and do, use it freely. It is a weapon that you have created that people now use to shit on anything they don't like.
>>
>>578408
>That's what your saying.
I don't recall saying any of those things.
>>
>>578396
>Doesn't matter the size, this site was founded for it.
So all boards should be NSFW according to your logic.
>>
>>578392
You're missing the point. If this same graph were made for subleddits /ranime would be a flat line at the bottom, not even compare.

Second, /pol/ is full of leddit and other outsiders due to the election bullshit and probably will go down after it's over. /v/ itself got huge precisely because of redditors invading it. Back in what was it, 2011-12ish to my recollection, /v/ was in such a fucking huge hissyfit over redditors, sort of like /tv/ was a couple months back but actually 10x worse to the point they had to wordfilter reddit out because everyone was so paranoid and accusatory over it. /v/ is just another reddit lite board now and also incidentally fucking garbage like what happened to /tv/, because ledditors don't treat 4chan as a home site and do that "hurr 4chan is just for shitposting, leddit is for real discussion" bullshit. This is exactly why they should be kept out, because they don't respect the site at all in the slightest.

Thirdly, just being a high traffic board doesn't make you a king of 4chan otherwise /b/ is not only current king but has been reigning for about 10 years. Who here argues /b/ should influence anything at all? No one. 4chan was never made for politics or gaming either. Its obvious, irrefutable precedent was for anime and this will always be the case no matter how hard you cry.

Fourthly, post rate =/= direct board size. It doesn't show lurkers and the ratio of lurkers/posters varies wildly across boards. Some places like /pol/ and /v/ which are just incendiary in many threads round the clock naturally incite fucktons of shitposting. /a/ doesn't behave that way at all and a thread going hugely to shit is an odd one out rather than just the norm. Those death-spiraling shitpost threads also happen to generate 10x more posts in places like /pol/. Give /a/ something to actually excite the board a lot, which is rare but happens, and it's been at some points closer in size to /v/ in the recent past.
>>
>>578417
>Norway
Ah so a shithole next to Sweden. Alright have fun with the terrorists.
>>578418
>Throwing Reddit accusations at people who have in all likelihood been posting on 4chan longer than you makes you awful
Then why is it most of the time when I call someone out for being a redditor I'm usually right.
>>
>>578428
>Then why is it most of the time when I call someone out for being a redditor I'm usually right.
Because you choose to believe that you're right every time, and it is completely impossible on 4chan for anyone to prove you wrong.
>>
>>578428
At least we don't grow our terrorists in house and give guns to kids on our fancy shmancy terrorist watch list.
>>
>>578399
>Yeah clearly the US constitution is like pfft, way over 200 years old, it doesn't matter what the founding fathers wanted, they're irrelevant now get with the times.

Literally you, and anyone else going "pfft that was the past, IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR", ignoring the fact moot himself said he wanted 4chan to become more of a nerdy hobbyist site and flew to Japan to get a Japanese guy to lead it.
>>
>>578424
>So all boards should be NSFW according to your logic.
The site is NSFW you jackass.
>>578431
But I'm right, when I call people for being a reddit fuck, I'm usually right.
>>
>>578433
Your right, you just let them rape your women.
>>
>>578435
>But I'm right, when I call people for being a reddit fuck, I'm usually right.
I'll claim that you're wrong 100% of the time. Oh look, we're at an impasse, since neither of us can prove our statements.

Enjoy shitting up 4chan until the end of your days.
>>
>>578434
Speaking of Japan. 0 firearm murders. Neat huh?
>>
>>578436
Rape rate is lower here too, Anon. Keep trying. Pick a thing that the US does better than us. You've got a higher GOP because of your prison system slave labor, and that's about all I can think of.
>>
>>578437
>we're at an impasse, since neither of us can prove our statements.
That's not an impass, because I can prove it. Everytime I have to deal with people who aren't from here, I try to tell them off and get them out of here.
>>
>>578441
>because I can prove it.
You are delusional.

>Everytime I have to deal with people who aren't from here, I try to tell them off and get them out of here.
That's not proof of anything.

I'm beginning to think you're not even old enough to post on this website.
>>
>>578440
>Pick a thing that the US does better than us
We win wars and we made this site.
>>
>>578444
trips confirms
>>
>>578444
The US is extremely good at murdering people; I think that's the one thing nobody has ever said the US was bad at.
>>
>>578444
A decent try with the wars but wrong again. We have historically won a higher percentage of our armed conflicts than you.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_Norway

But hey, you made a website you hate that you seem to think is infested with redditors. Good on you for that.
>>
>>578443
>You are delusional.
I am.
>>578450
>We have historically won a higher percentage of our armed conflicts than you.
So? At least we don't border a country that wants to invite muslims into Europe.
>>
>>578425
>/v/ is just another reddit lite board now

What does this mean?
Can you give me an example of a reddit post on /v/?
>>
>>578453
>So?
Well if it doesn't matter then why would you bring it up? "So what if I'm wrong about literally everything I say?!"

You'd be cute if you weren't so morbidly obese.
>>
>>578455
>Can you give me an example of a reddit post on /v/?
Look at the front page.
A good portion of the threads are made by redditors, you can just feel it.
t. /v/
>>578457
>You'd be cute if you weren't so morbidly obese.
But I'm not fat, you caliphate
>>
>>578460
>But I'm not fat, you caliphate
Sorry, when you said "caliphate" I immediately read it as "cali-fat" and thought there was some special kind of fatness you had to make up for california, because the word "fat" doesn't mean anything anymore because if everybody's fat nobody is or something.

Anyway, I'm not Islamic. Norway is predominantly atheist.
>>
File: just ask this scientician.jpg (99 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
just ask this scientician.jpg
99 KB, 640x360
Number of unique user member views for reddit per month according to a quick google search:
The number of users for that r/anime page has:
Percentage of reddit users that visit r/anime:

0.00152%
>>
>>578462
>Norway is predominantly atheist.
Thanks to the protestants who ruined Europe.
>>
>>578463
it's actually 0.152%, you forgot to correct by a hundred when you did the percent
>>
>>578464
You mean the ones that fled to the US and founded America?

Do you guys still do those Salem Witch Hunts over there? I hear they're all the rage while you shoot women on the way to the Abortion Clinic to try to save the baby or something.
>>
>>578465
Oops. Yeah, what he said. I haven't done something like that in over a decade. Use it or lose it, I guess.
Thanks for the correction.
>>
>>578466
>You mean the ones that fled to the US and founded America?
You mean that special branch of protestantism that's dead and other "christians" and Catholics came over.
>>
>>578392
I don't think you understand part of this thread. Lots of newfags get upset at the sight of an anime image, this has very little to do with the discussion aspect.
>>
>>578472
I'm a huge fucking weeb and I think using off-topic pics (especially """reaction faces""") is deserving of a ban, whether it's anime or not.
>>
>>578472
And how is Anime different from literally any other subject?

Somebody posts Pepe: "Dumb frogposter."
Somebody posts an Anime girl: "Go back to >>>/a/ with that pedo shit."
Somebody posts Furry: "YIFF IN HELL MODS MODS MODS!"
Someboy posts Loli: "TIME TO SPAM SPIDERMAN"

It's all the same. I'm frankly a little surprised that it took so long for Anime to get with the program and join the ranks of literally everything everybody posts on 4chan.
>>
>>578479
What? Following the rules? You must be from Reddit, Anon! Do I fit in yet?
>>
>>578479
>posting images deserves a ban
>>
>>578483
Posting off-topic images deserves a ban, yes.

Is it really so hard to find an image that is actually related to what you want to say? Do you actually think that Avatarfagging with emotional images or a smug laughing girl or anything like that actually contributes something?

What exactly does the image next to my post add that wouldn't be conveyed from the words in the text body, Anon? Why is it even there?
>>
>>578491
>Why is it even there?
Because your trying to "prove" an argument over people who post gook shit should leave like a horrible goon.
>>
>>578479
Fuck off. Very rarely do I see someone posting a cartoon image with a >>>/co/ reply. This is an obvious case of people feeling uncomfortable when confronted with something foreign on a god damn futaba clone.
>>
>>578480
>Someboy posts Loli: "TIME TO SPAM SPIDERMAN"

What board still does this? Even loli threads on /v/ are somewhat accepted at this point.
>>
File: 1429390576580.gif (1 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1429390576580.gif
1 MB, 300x169
It's not the people who hate anime that are redditors

It's the people who shitpost and call people redditors for giving them shit for shitposting who are the redditors

It's no fun arguing with someone here and when they realize they're losing the argument, they just shitpost with a le smug anime face reaction image to go with it

When you tell them
>smug anime face
They tell you to go back to rebdit because this is an anime imageboard, when you already fucking know this
>>
>>578519
>It's not the people who hate anime that are redditors
Uh no, it is.
>>
>>578460
>you can just feel it
I'm autisitic sorry. You'll have to show me a specific example.
>>
>>578540
Then you're new.
>>
>>578505
Did you read the "whether it's anime or not" at the end of my post?
I don't care what the image is as long as it isn't off-topic.

>>578483
Possibly the dumbest post in the entire thread so far.

>>578505
>on a god damn futaba clone.
This place stopped being a 2ba clone long ago, sadly.
>>
>>578544
>I support banning images that don't break any rules
>>
>>578544
For some reason the retarded gooks over at futaba decided to start greentexting just like us.
What's next, reaction faces?

4chan is a fucking cancer.
>>
>>578548
https://www.4chan.org/rules
>You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, macro image replies, indecipherable text (example: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?"), anthropomorphic ("furry") or grotesque ("guro") images, post number GETs ("dubs"), or loli/shota pornography.
l o l

Also, it's not like the rules have always been the same all these years.
>>
>>578082

Subreddits are "walled off" meaning that people that dont like anime wont see it unless they go to an anime subreddit.
4chan boards dont have this kind of division. People use anime for reaction images and post about anime on many boards. Reddit users are not used to this and keep asking for anime to stay on "its board" not knowing that rules arent being broken.

Reddit users are also sensitive to seeing content that they dont like. Most anons just hide and ignore the stuff they dont like.
>>
>>578558
Nice interpretation of the rules, it's not right but nice job.
>>
>>578559
>4chan boards dont have this kind of division. People use anime for reaction images and post about anime on many boards.
Shows 4chan is the problem, not other sites.
>>
>>578566
No. The culture here is different from them.
>>
>>578562
dunno man offtopic images are still offtopic replies

>>578571
reddit, 2ch, futaba keep their shit in the proper threads, while 4channers can't
see: whenever anyone complains a board is "leaking"
>>
>>578574
Do we need to bring back the gun argument here again.
>>
>>578590
We need guns to protect ourselves
>>
>>578630
But you want guns taken away.
>>
>>578632
You'll never take my guns away from me
>>
>>578642
And you'll never take my right, or the right of others to post anime on this goddamn site.
>>
>>578645
Anime needs to be banned just like guns
>>
>>578646
Fuck off you Norwegian
>>
>>578274
>local man bathes in excrement for recreation
>>
>>578143
Anons can't accept the idea that maybe they themselves are the cause of all their problems.
>>
>>579274
>local man supports opposition out of spite
>>
>>579659
Spite makes the world go around.
>>
>>579665
And I think you need to leave.
>>
>>579668
The fact that you think so is just going to make me stay out of spite.

I don't think you thought this through.
>>
>>579669
No I thought it through and I want you to leave.
>>
>>579672
Do you think that your telling me that you want me to leave is going to cause me to want to leave in any way?
>>
>>579673
Do you wanna talk about how we need to keep our firearms protected so that we can be able to protect ourselves from the enemy?
>>
>>579675
I'll pass. Do you want to answer my question?
>>
>>579676
No, answer mine first.
>>
>>579677
I said, "I'll pass." If that wasn't clear enough to you, the answer would be "no."
>>
>>579678
How about you stop being a fag with a shit waifu and answer my question.
>>
>>579679
The answer to all of your questions is no.
>>
>>579681
So you don't have a waifu?
>>
>>579682
I'm still looking for that special someone.

Please wish me luck.
>>
>>579685
No.
Now answer my question, why do you want to take away my guns.
>>
>>579687
No.
>>
>>579688
So you don't want to take away my guns
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.