[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BAN AMERICAN POLITICS THEY ARE BEING SPAMMED ON EVERY BOARD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1348374531631.png (53 KB, 196x226) Image search: [Google]
1348374531631.png
53 KB, 196x226
BAN AMERICAN POLITICS

THEY ARE BEING SPAMMED ON EVERY BOARD

FUCKING STOP IT
>>
>>578037
Wait until after the shitstorm that is the election dies down (say about a year from now, minimum). Then you can have all the time for your non-American politics to shine brightly upon the site.
>>
>>578055
>a year from now, minimum
The election is in november. You seriously think the shit storm will last an extra seven months?
>>
>>578102
If Trump wins the shitstorm will probably last forever.

That's why I'm an #Artillery4Hillary now
>>
>>578148
protip: if you care about any of this you're a tool of the system
>>
>>578164
it honestly takes you a 5 minute read on /int/ or /pol/ to hate Americans and everything they do family.
>>
>1 year from now /pol/ will hate Donald Trump for not building a wall and killing all black people or they'll just be bitching about Hillary
Either way they lose, so just mock them.
>>
File: hat.png (164 KB, 311x389) Image search: [Google]
hat.png
164 KB, 311x389
>>578055
>>578102
>>578148
>>578164
>>578166

Theres a place for you, and its called reddit
>>
>>578181
Same to you. /pol/ is a fucking mess and we need to nuke it.
>>
>>578037
I concur , I go on /a/ to drown myself in cute anime girls, I dont need this shit rammed down my throat.
>>
>>578179
They'll shift blame to Congress for cucking him just like Obama supporters do now. I don't know why I give such a shit about this since I don't know half of the names I'm going to be checking in my ballot just like every other fuck.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.