[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/a/ oldfags shitting up /int/ with their reddit bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: icon.png (54 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
icon.png
54 KB, 256x256
>/a/ oldfags shitting up /int/ with their reddit bullshit

especially one canadian poster who creates shitty "why your not normie haha" bait threads and then samefags the thread whole day
while other threads of same or better quallity get deleted in instant
is he a mod? why his threads dont get deleted?
similar case is with this one clueless brasilian shitty thread maker
they usually have very shitty baits and actual opinions and its pretty obvious they are some kind of protected /a/ oldfags who just dont know when its time to go back
please other more reasonble mods talk to them or ban them or something
>>
I really doubt any /a/ oldfag wants anything to do with /int/.
Do you think an anime reaction image means the person has even watched the anime it's from?
/int/ certainly does have moderation issues, though, that's for sure.
>>
>>577971
>Do you think an anime reaction image means the person has even watched the anime it's from?

where did i say "anime reaction image" ? i was talking about way of posting; they post either shitty baits or clueless threads like "how are albanians in italy" type of threads and then samefag them and force them and call them board culture because they are oldfags so obvs they must be right
its really sad to see /int/ turning into this
>>
>>577966
i agree
>>
>>577973
So why did you start the thread with /a/? Shitposting is shitposting- the images are irrelevant in this regard. I was trying to highlight the fact that you're mistaken about the identity of these kids.
The mods should deal with shitposting in general, not shitposting with anime pictures. The former includes the latter.

>>577975
It's just us two IPs in the thread, buddy.
>>
Since when does Ruggarell post on /int/? Is it because he keeps getting banned from posting on /v/?
>>
>>577980
if they arent from /a/ they are even dumber than i thought
>>
File: 1452087231408.jpg (82 KB, 400x424) Image search: [Google]
1452087231408.jpg
82 KB, 400x424
>>577988
Now you're getting it.
Next time you see them check the filenames. If you only see unix timestamp names (a series of numbers like this random image) rather than image captures names like
>[HorribleSubs][Anime Name Here][Date]
you'll know you're dealing with people whose only exposure to anime are images they've seen on 4chan itself.
Of course Apple phones relabel pictures to "image.jpg", but I can't imagine those are hardcore anime fans either.
>>
>>577995
wasnt talking about images but whatever
>>
Dude niwaka lmao.
>>
>>577995
>hardcore anime fans

your are from /a/ too
probably one of them
kill yourself you piece of shit retard
>>
>>577966

>/a/ going to other boards
>oldfags shitting up threads
>oldfags or /a/ posting "reddit bullshit"

Come on think about that for a second.
>>
>>578004
>>578006
butthurt oldfag detected
>>
Maybe OP thinks oldfags are literally old fags?
>>
i agree
>>
>>578182
kill yourself
>>
>>579255
WAHH UHH UH WAHHHHH
EVERYONE LOOK AT ME I'M LITERALLY A HUGE RETARD WAHH UHH UH WAHHHHHWAHH UHH UH WAHHHHHWAHh UHH UH WAHHHHHWAHH UHH UH WAHHHHHWAHH UHH UH WAHHHHHWAHH
>>
i noticed this myself
>>
>>579263
I'm looking and it does not seem you are getting any smarter.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.