[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Generals on /g/ literally have their own websites and IRC channels.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1461237332080.jpg (62 KB, 889x1072) Image search: [Google]
1461237332080.jpg
62 KB, 889x1072
Generals on /g/ literally have their own websites and IRC channels.

When will mods realize that this has gone too far?
>>
>>577871
> I love 14 AMD vs NVDIA threads
> They are almost as fun as 12 iPhone vs Android threads

Is it your autism that drives your desire to see the catalog filled with 10 pages of the same thread, or are you just a shithouse troll?
>>
File: Allisvanity.jpg (389 KB, 800x1219) Image search: [Google]
Allisvanity.jpg
389 KB, 800x1219
Posting the original for those that don't recognize classic art: it's titled "All is Vanity".
>>
>>577933
swag
>>
>>577912
>Is it your autism that drives your desire to see the catalog filled with 10 pages of the same thread
Is it your autism that drives your desire to see 10 pages of the same shitty circlejerk threads every single day?
>>
>>577871
Mods hate /g/
>>
>>577933
I was wondering where I saw that before
>>
File: >general.png (20 KB, 596x892) Image search: [Google]
>general.png
20 KB, 596x892
>>577912
>to see the catalog filled with 10 pages of the same thread
There has never been anything wrong with that. Fuck off to another website if you can't understand how 4chan functions. 10 pages for the same topic is better than 10 pages of generals. Each of those threads will be different to each other due to how the site functions and thus will be fun and interesting. The generals will never be fun or interesting and will always be the same shit.

Even fucking hur dur pee poo xd lelelle shitposting is better than generals. Generals don't provide anything of value, that includes discussion as well.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.