[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCKING CHRIST FUCKINGDO SOMETHING ABOUT FUCKING /asp/ YOU FUCKING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1412462165036.jpg (37 KB, 293x430) Image search: [Google]
1412462165036.jpg
37 KB, 293x430
FUCKING CHRIST FUCKINGDO SOMETHING ABOUT FUCKING /asp/ YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID, 90% OF THE CONTENT IS GONE, AT FUCKING LEAST KEEP THE REMAINING 10 ALIVE FUCK YOU
>>
>>577278
What THE FUCK are you talking about? You've been spamming this shit for weeks now.

What's happening there?
>>
>>577280
Shut the fuck up you rfucking retard Hiro knows and I don't give a shit if you don't get it since you matter 0 in this issue
>>
>>577280
There's only about 10 non-wrestling threads at any given time and board quality has plummeted severely
>>
>>577307
Okay

*makes more wrestling threads*
>>
>>577278
I like how the caption is "I'll kill you," while the image is focused on someone with a facial expression that's portraying a positive emotion.
>>
>>578227
The point of this maymay is putting what the character is saying under its face, but /v/tards raped it and made it become "put words under a reaction image"
>>
>>578303
How I said it makes it easy to misinterpret, the pic is of the proper type
>>
>>578227
Why would somebody not be able to kill you with a happy face on?
>>
>>577339
*teleports behind him*
>>
>>578303
No it wasn't you autistic dumbfuck
>>
>>577278
> anigay poster
Which one are you, a nerfgunner or a virgindueler?
>>
>>578423
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>578362
Yes it was you mongoloid
>>
>>578488
But it wasn't.
>>
>>578490
But it was.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.