[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it safe to assume Hiro will fix /asp/ this month?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: cry.gif (619 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
cry.gif
619 KB, 500x280
Is it safe to assume Hiro will fix /asp/ this month?
>>
it's safe that you get a ban for spamming if you keep forcing it
>>
>>576312
Probably won't end up happening, /qa/ is barely moderated
>>
>>576312
not even the same person who made the other threads
>>
>>576307
Everyone says "fix /asp/! fix /asp/! FIX /ASP/!!!!" but no one actually says what's wrong with it.
>>
>>576352
not sure if srs or pure ignorant.
>>
>>576307
>Is it safe to assume Hiro will fix /asp/ this month?
It's never truly safe to assume.
>>
File: my_fucking_chin.jpg (213 KB, 1264x838) Image search: [Google]
my_fucking_chin.jpg
213 KB, 1264x838
>>576307
>assume
My post was deleted because someone assumed that the crop was of a vagina and legs.
>>
>>576548
I don't lurk /asp/ but if I had to guess: too many wrestling threads
>>
>>576969
Considering you chin looks almost like vagina, you deserve it. Man up, pussyboy.
>>
>>577113
No people have said what's wrong with our multiple times
>>
>>577113
you're close.

the wrestling community from /sp/ overwhelmed the native /asp/ies, they have gone from having a simple wwe general on /asp/ to literally (actually literally not even kidding) making 95% of the board WWE related.
>>
>>577113
That and this tripfag user named Carter always spam threads that are completely irrelevant wwe topics and pedo threads. He basically chased out almost everyone from /asp/ and /wwe/. He is the sparkles ([s4s]) and barneyfag (/mlp/) of /asp/.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.