[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we solve the shill issue?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1466592825988.png (1 MB, 2889x3278) Image search: [Google]
1466592825988.png
1 MB, 2889x3278
How do we solve the shill issue?
>>
>>575748
Self moderate by filtering it. If everybody else gets on board and also self moderates by filtering it, then the meme will lose its power.

The best way to shut down somebody hungry for attention is to starve them.

>Ignoring it won't make the problem go away.

But the problem will be gone for you, and you're the one who cares.
>>
File: mods.jpg (2 MB, 2936x6744) Image search: [Google]
mods.jpg
2 MB, 2936x6744
I got ya back OP
>>
>>575750
>Convincing people on 4chan to not giving (You)s

Yeah let's just somehow simultaneously get everyone to realize that giving Australia (You)s will magically happen

Holy fuck /qa/
>>
>>575755
So you don't actually want to stop the problem then and are just making a thread to watch an argument happen.

That's fine, I probably should have assumed as much.
>>
>>575748
Mods who understand boards and know when somone is shit posting, insted of the random mod who doesnt know its a shit shill

fuck me
>>
stop replying to bait threads would be a good fucking start, don't you think?
>>
>>575760
No your solution is the most retarded fucking thing I've ever seen on /qa/

>dude just ignore it, everyone else on here will do the same!
>>
>>575748
ban japan again.
>>
thank god that fag went to /pol/

he was constantly shitting up /int/

he's also a korean
>>
>japan bans foreign ips
>we don't ban japanese ips
Why are we such cucks?
>>
>>575782
thats true, wasnt it because of high traffic / them flooding the site back in the days when 4chan's servers were "unstable"?
>>
>>575771
Been on /qa/ before?
>>
>>575793
Back in the early days of 4chan, 4chan was small, and 2chan thought it'd be funny to /i/nvade us, like the way we invade everyone else.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.