[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
delete /int/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
delete it
>>
File: 1455242142003.gif (3 MB, 1397x1029) Image search: [Google]
1455242142003.gif
3 MB, 1397x1029
ban all aussies again
>>
RANGE BAN ALL AUSSIES

ITS THE ONLY WAY
>>
Stopped going to /int/ around the time the board morphed from various nationalities interacting with each other to all nationalities just staying in their own general and never leaving. What's the point of that?
>>
>>575495
The mods like them/participate in them.
I remember some /brit/ faggot saying that mods have actually commented inside of it before.
/brit/ - being the cancer that ultimately opened the floodgates, this is exactly what the mods think /int/ should be.
I don't go to /int/ any more either.
>>
>Spam
>The slow threads gets deleted
>The fast threads, aka generals, stay up
>The mods do nothing about it

Coincidence? I think not
>>
>hourly anzuthread on frontpage

wew, I'm glad I stopped posting there when the /pol/ vermin hit the board.
>>
why not make every general a rolling sticky at this point and rename the board to /int/ - multilingual circlejerk
>>
>>575536
>announcing reports
You're a fucking idiot
>>
There should be a new board for country generals, but it shouldn't be called "/intg/", generals have nothing to do with international culture and also general posters often come out only to shitpost (/balt/+/ausnz/, /lat/ and /ita/ do that) , they would be less encouraged to do that if the new board would not be related do /int/
>>
>>575456
People still spam frogshit that much there? Hell, even /g/ has had slightly less frog spam recently, I was hoping maybe it was finally on its way out.

>>575495
I think you've hit upon a larger problem. Generals are pretty shit on any board, and are one of the worst cancers on 4chan.
>>
>>575999
/int/ was the frog epicenter, and really every other controversial shitposting meme of the last few years
>>
File: hupikk.png (7 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
hupikk.png
7 KB, 480x480
>>
>>576002
Sure, but at least it still kind of retained the original concept of having a board where nationalities talked with each other.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.