[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys deal with being banned from your main board?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: 1438758325063.jpg (457 KB, 805x714) Image search: [Google]
1438758325063.jpg
457 KB, 805x714
How do you guys deal with being banned from your main board?

Just 16 more hours!
>>
>>575349
Mac clone or use my phone.
>>
>>575349
Evade the ban like everyone.
>>
>>575386
/thread
>>
>>575386
It won't happen, but I want an anonymous account system. I want to sense the frustration of ban evaders while they make countless email addresses.
>>
I haven't been banned from /a/ in years, but I'd probably just do something productive with my time.
>>
>>575386
pretty much this. they don't even enforce global rule 9 legitimately anymore and havent for years. its now just used by mods who want to keep personal shitlists, slowly kill off certain subjects by death by a thousand cuts, and "you write like someone i banned before so bye".

it should really just be done away with, or significantly changed to make it less of an "i win" button for the mod in case that person actually does appeal.
>>
>>575408
>"register and post anonymously!"
My first instinct was to think it's extremely stupid.
But now I think that's brilliant.
>>
>>575408
>I want an anonymous account system
It's already there: it's called a 4chan pass. It makes evading bans literally impossible.
>>
I've literally never been banned, how much of a shitposter do you need to be
>>
i reset my router and go again
>>
>>575520
Unless you just stop using your pass until you're unbanned. Assuming you've actually got one which requires you literally spend real money for free content. But yeah other than that its pretty the solution to ban evasion well done anon
>>
>>575546
This is why 4chan passes should be mandatory for everyone who wants to post.
>>
>>575555
These quads make me uncomfortable.
>>
>>575524
You just have to say something some cucked mod doesn't like.
>>
>>575524
I've never been banned either. I think you really have to go off the rails and run straight into a mods favourite thread while he's in a bad mood. It's so difficult to get banned without posting extremely obvious things that some people must see it as an achievement.
>>
>>575585
Hurr durr, God forbid you spend the price of a movie ticket on 4chan.
>>
>>575592
Or you could just go to Something Awful.
>>
>>575589
Then the mods on /v/ and /vg/ have to be the moodiest sons of bitches that walk this earth.
>>
>>575408
Honestly, there needs to be some way to make bans actually mean something. Preferably without sacrificing anonymity. If bans couldn't be evaded there would be a noticeable improvement across all boards. Of course that would also require consistent mods, not autists lording over\completely ignoring their little club house.
>>
>>575349

I hardly ever get a one-board ban.
I usually end up getting "all boards" because mods like to use the cookie cutter ban selections to just select a global rule.
>>
>>575520
Not true, I just log out when I make a bannable shitpost and the IP is banned but the 4chan pass isn't, so you can reuse it in 30 seconds when you get a new one
>>
>>575711
>meanwhile at 4chan hq: mods baiting people to admit to ban evading
>>
>>575713
This is /qa/ people come here to ban evade all the time
>>
File: 1463061004001.jpg (30 KB, 292x279) Image search: [Google]
1463061004001.jpg
30 KB, 292x279
>>575713
>admit ban evasion
>get banned
>ban evade
>>
>>575807
>get banned
>ban evade
>get banned
>IPv4 pool runs out
>>
>>575524
I was banned for making a thread about a qt actress on /tv/ (non-nude), which is apparently not allowed even though people post nude pics all the fucking time. It's no thought-provoking discussion, but it's better than all of the fucking GoT threads and "what did he mean by this" or "it's a _____ episode" thread.

BTW the actress is Stefania LaVie Owen. So fucking qt. I just love curly hair.
>>
>>575832
>use proxy
>mobile post
>move to Antarctica
>>
>>575864
It's pretty curly, but she looks 14.
>>
>>575524
on the shittier boards it's a matter of luck
>>
Complain on /qa/
>>
>>575941
She's 18, which I mentioned in the thread. Guess the mods are a bunch of illiterate fucks.
>>
>>575524
I get banned probably everyday sometimes more then once but I do go out of my way to shit post.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.