[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOOK...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1467241139083.png (112 KB, 1700x2200) Image search: [Google]
1467241139083.png
112 KB, 1700x2200
PS4 = Video game hardware

Graphics Card = Video game hardware

Discussion of both belong in /v/

Please leave /g/ alone

Thanks
>>
>there are 15 (fifteen) RX 480 shitposting/shill threads in the catalog right now
If there wasn't one good thread every other week I would have left long ago... if there was anywhere to go
>>
>>575220

>manchildren
>manchild

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>575220
Fuck off you braindead piece of shit. GPU threads are more related to /g/ than almost every other cancerous general which is inhabited by reddit users- and I don't mean that in the spooky skeleton scapegoat way, I mean as in actual confluence of various reddit boards and specific /g/ threads.
>>
Without these threads, /g/ would be a barren wasteland.

None of you talk about anything tech related. None of you talk about CUDA. All of your threads are basically Stallman and Gentoo memes.
>>
>>575252
>Without these threads, /g/ would be a barren wasteland.
and what's the problem? /g/ is fast, removing few useless, retarded threads would make it comfy.
and it's always the same shit in /g/ (except in some general): you go to talk about technology, some fanboy replies with a pseudo-political/technological argument, and things do downhill. rarely there is a thread that is worth reading, and when there is, few people care. they don't care precisely because IT'S NOT CONSUMERISM, but tech.
>>
File: 1465359332665.jpg (32 KB, 557x612) Image search: [Google]
1465359332665.jpg
32 KB, 557x612
>>575250
>generals are the only other threads that can exist on a technology board, coddle me! REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT
>>575252
>you should be GREATFUL that I pissed all over your carpet, those guys took a shit on it!

/v/ everybody
>>
>>575249
manchild detected

>>575250
>lololol reddit muh graphix are tech xD

Fuck off to /v/

>>575252
No, /g/ is enjoyable without a graphics card thread being spammed every 0.4 seconds.
>>
>>575255
>what programming language should i learn?
>help me debug my hello world thread
this is the kind of garbage you can expect on /g/. the problem is that 4chan is a shitty place to discuss programming. the fleeting nature of the threads here make it difficult to have an ongoing discussion about computing and technology in general.
eg. if my b-tree in c keeps segfaulting, why should i post about it on /g/ when i can search through archives of stackexchange posts where people may have had a similar problem?
this is why /g/ should stick to being a consumer electronics/tech thread. you guys are basically one step below the comments section of arstechnica.
>>
>>575265
We maybe get one of those threads an hour.

We are being fucking flooded with GPU drivel memes.

>the fleeting nature of the threads here make it difficult to have an ongoing discussion about computing and technology in general.

Obviously you've never used the generals. I've had dpt discussions that have lasted days
>>
>>575265
>>what programming language should i learn?
>>help me debug my hello world thread
>this is the kind of garbage you can expect on /g/.
you can do a lot more than that. if you are unimaginative and retarded, don't blame me or /g/, blame yourself.
>>
>>575249
lol manchild
>>
File: 1457207932818.jpg (169 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1457207932818.jpg
169 KB, 900x900
>>575249
Your chamber of virginity is calling you
>>
>>575272
Thats a sad picture.
>>
>>575272
that's not even real. it's a razer ad. pc gamers are a discerning bunch. there's no such thing as brand loyalty because we aren't console cucks.
>>
>>575290
>pc gamers are a discerning bunch. there's no such thing as brand loyalty because we aren't console cucks.
nvidiots disprove that point
>>
>>575316
that's not really people flocking towards nvidia out of love of nvidia. it has more to do with the fact that ati is garbage and nvidia is the only option for pc gamers.
>>
>>575317
>nvidia is the only option for pc gamers.
nvidiot, your retarded points on "fanboyism" is null since you are one
>>
File: 1467247389998.png (305 KB, 1132x507) Image search: [Google]
1467247389998.png
305 KB, 1132x507
>>575220
I wouldn't mind seeing threads about GPUs in /g/, it would be nice to see discussion about the hardware, but sadly those threads are only memes and shitposting, there is NOTHING useful in threads that go like this:

>THIS GRAPH SHOWS X IS BETTER
>NO, THIS OTHER ONE SHOWS Y IS THE BEST
>GAMES GAMES GAMES
>POORFAG, X IS BETTER
>Y IS FOR FAGGOTS
>AMDRONES IN SUICIDE WATCH
>HOUSEFIRES
>GAYMESWORKS
>BANKRUPT
>NOVIDYA FAGS
>NVIDIOTS KEKED
>100 FPS IN AUTISM SIMULATOR
>NO ASYNC COMPUTE
>NO DRIVERS

Sometimes it's even like reading /b/ garbage...
>>
>>575336
95% of the shitposting is do to nvidia cucks
>>
So much general faggotry on /g/. How did it come to this and why is /v/ the only major board that got rid of these safe spaces?
>>
>>575350
There are like two or three threads even mentioning the 1070/1080 that aren't RX 480 shill threads at the moment, they already had their run in the sun.

The shitposting is due to gamertards and VR hipsters in general.
>>
>>575350
>do to

pls
>>
>>575352
>How did it come to this and why is /v/ the only major board that got rid of these safe spaces?
Because no other board is as shitty as /v/ was when generals were allowed on it, the board was completely choked by them. The fact that /vg/ on its own has managed to become a major board in the top 5 on the site shows just how prevalent the generalfaggotry is among /v/ posters.
>>
>>575220
>manchildren
Says the board made for animefags.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.