[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was this warn worthy? Its ck related and had to do with aversions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (3 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1536x2048
How was this warn worthy? Its ck related and had to do with aversions to specific types of food.

I think mods should write a short note on why a post was worth a warn or a ban.
>>
>>575182
What do you think this board is
>>
>>575182
The image was Pepe holding a gun, wasn't it

I'm going to go find that post in the archives and report back
>>
>>575182
>>575191
Well, I was close
https://warosu.org/ck/thread/S7828860
>>
>>575192
I dont see what pepe has to do with this.
>>
>>575194
Garbage posts have literally everything to do with pepe

And yes, your post was garbage, they have dozens of those threads every day on /ck/ and are engineered specifically to make the OP look like an arm-flailing manchild, so as to garner a specific type of response
>>
>>575195
So in the end was it pepe or the post? I just wanted to make a "what foods do you hate" thread.
>>
>>575194
Pepe is furry/anthro and against the rules.
>>
>>575196
It was the Pepe. You can make the post again with a picture of a small child pushing a plate of food away looking angry and it'd go fine.

Try to avoid "Pic Unrelated" as it's kind of a bad way to start a thread.
>>
>>575196
>I just wanted to make a "what foods do you hate" thread.
Next time, just do that. Adding the greentext about your mum and her cooking, along with no-longer-feels-good-man Pepe, really sets a shitty tone for the thread and first impression is that it is a shitpost from a teenager.

Yeah, I know that it's pretty shit to get banned for something that ultimately is a retarded immature reaction from others, as there is no valid reason why capable adults couldn't have productive and amusing/interesting discussion with that OP and image but mods only see the posts janitors feed them (they could look at the actual context -not fucking hard but that requires effort) and most moderation is done on a kneejerk basis. The long and short of is it that around here you really do have to be acutely away how various boards respond and what the hive mind accepts and rejects. Sad, maybe, but that's the ultimate end result of anonymous discussion when the userbase is mostly the lowest common denominator of modernity.

You can't avoid the pitfalls of board social politics if you want a successful thread.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.