[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thread seems to be stuck in purgatory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1463623669355.jpg (102 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1463623669355.jpg
102 KB, 960x960
>>>/int/61481159

I can't post on it because the thread supposedly doesn't exist, but when I update it or refresh the page, it is still there, same with the thread watcher. It doesn't exist in the catalog however. What's up with that?
>>
>>575091
Link doesn't work, but type it in the URL manually and you'll see it's still there.
>>
I've seen this happen a few times. Usually it is something to do with the thread being deleted. Like, on time on /tv/, an off-topic BLACKED thread was deleted outwardly but persisted in this state for some time. But, in that case, I could still reply to it. It didn't persist long after that, though.

How long has this this thread been like this?
>>
>>575102
About a half-hour now
>>
>>575105
Perhaps it is caught in some kind of between state, as it goes to archival? I can't imagine it'll be there longer than another half hour.
>>
>>575110
Thread was on the front page or close to it when it happened
>>
>>575112
Then it was deleted by a mod, but something hasn't kicked in, yet. This website and it's "cloud" seems to have a lot of little errors like this.

I guess the bigger question would be "why was it deleted?" I didn't read it.
>>
>>575115
It was definitely worthy of deletion, it was a thread about whites becoming a minority in the U.S, complete with a 'Really makes you think' line in the subject box.
>>
Thread is still up, despite threads with the last post being two hours ago archiving
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.