[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mods, Mods, Mods!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1466937499652.jpg (239 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1466937499652.jpg
239 KB, 800x800
Mods please check all the threads, and ban for as long as possible anyone who is creating threads and not posting in them. This is being done intentionally to troll /pol and disrupt the board. It has been going on for a long time and is merely filling this place up with crap.
>>
Best discuss this on >>>/qa/
>>
>>575010
You heard him ban op
>>
>>575010
>one post by this id
>>
>>575010
>filling this place up with crap.

I disagree. Many of these threads really make me think.
>>
/pol/ needs board mods
>>
>>575010
>This is being done intentionally to troll /pol and disrupt the board. It has been going on for a long time and is merely filling this place up with crap.
Or maybe you could, you know, not reply to a post that says POL BTFO with a pic of a tumblr blog with 2 followers, but hey your idea works too.
>>
This is how I've made threads for the better part of a decade. Probably a style I've used for most of the time I've been here. What's wrong with it? You are the spark, and the thread is the fire. Watching it or participating it is a decision you make. If the thread is on-topic, what is the problem?

Typically I only reply to a thread I've made after there are 20 or more replies, so I do not feel like I am setting the tone and tenor of the discussion.

What crime is being committed?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.