[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DAMMIT HIRO FIX /ASP/ NOW.......please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: pepe rage.jpg (8 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
pepe rage.jpg
8 KB, 236x236
THIS SHIT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR FUCKING MONTHS NOW, AND IT FUCKING DISGUSTING. WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN HIRO. GET WRESTLING IT OWN BOARD. AT LEAST MAKE A TRIAL BOARD OR SOMETHING. WHY HAVE YOU ABANDON US HIRO WHY?
>>
>>574990
PFFFT, HAHAHAHA! SERVES YOU RIGHT, DUMB FROGPOSTER!!!!
>>
>>574990
if I was a mod I would completely ignore anyone who uses a frog image

it demonstrates a complete lack of critical thinking and original thought
>>
>>575003
Shallow and pretentious overly emotional cunts like you tend to end up becoming jannies and mods, so it is very likely that "you", as in most of your cookie-cutter braindead teenage narcissistic mindset, is already highly representative of the microwave watch.
>>
>>575033
>me overly emotional
>not OP

glad I could help you vent and project though
>>
>>574990
blame the autists at /sp/ for kicking them out when their autism was confined to one general
>>
>>574995
>>575003
>Not likely pepe
Is this the new trend now?
>>
>>575038
yeah I guess redditors and tumblrs like pepe, which one are you?
>>
>>575033
>Shallow
>Pretentious
>Overly emotional
>Cunt
>cookie-cutter
>braindead
>teenage
>narcissistic

These are the words that you use to say "I don't like you." The form that you've chosen to take is usually a reflection of yourself. Please consider how many of these words apply to yourself.
>>
>>575073
9gager
>>
SEND

WRESTLING

TO

>>>/tv/
>>
>>574990
The cry of one is the cry of many.
>>
why won't someone save us
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.