[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we make gore and feces-posting bannable on SFW boards?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1463247133074.jpg (20 KB, 328x396) Image search: [Google]
1463247133074.jpg
20 KB, 328x396
Can we make gore and feces-posting bannable on SFW boards?
>>
File: 4.png (845 KB, 860x666) Image search: [Google]
4.png
845 KB, 860x666
no
>>
Isn't it already?
>>
>>574846
No it's not, posting gore or shit, won't get you banned or the post deleted.
>>
>>574847
I'm pretty sure that mods can still use that as an excuse to ban you for offtopic/shitposting.
>>
>>574855
They don't though, too often is animal cruelty being posted.
Very often the chicken being shot, the deer's head being shot and exploding.
More often is dogs being thrown over bridges.
Feces is posted often aswell.
It's rare that it's in the form of spam, usually it's just one or two posts.
Mods aren't doing a thing about it, by global rule #3 it should be enforceable, yet it isn't.
rule #3 doesn't seem to mention feces-posting, so that might be a thing to add to it.
>>
>>574859
then the problem isn't that it isn't against the rules, but rather that you are an impaicent fuck who can't wait 3 minutes for a thread/post to be deleted.
we shouldn't have to hire 300 more mods just for fucks like you. the mods are fine as they are. if it really annoys you, just report the posts and hide the threads
>>
Pretty sure it's already bannable on every board except /b/ for violating "Garbage outside of /b/." This even gets you banned from /r9k/.

There is never a thoughtful, contributive post to accompany such images.
>>
Shit isn't NSFW, faggot
>>
>>574847
>No it's not
Since when?
>>
>>575027
read the thread.
>>
>>575031
I did and I've also been on this site for over a decade. I have no idea what OP is on about; these things are already against the rules and people routinely get banned for it. I think OP may be confusing rules, which are abstract, with mod ruling, which is based on personal whim and off and on again apathy and indifference at the best of times.
>>
>>575032
>mod ruling, which is based on personal whim
This is absolutely the truth for all boards. This website is how it is because the mods are more rooted in their own personal opinions than anything else. 4chan isn't the way it is because just because of the users, the mods are the ones pushing what they personally want. Well, maybe not all of the mods, but some of them sure are.
>>
>>575032
People get away with it all the time, especially if the image is spoilered.
>>
>>575041
There doesn't seem to be any governing over the mods what-so-ever.
>>
>>575044
I think it depends on how moderated the board you visit is.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.