[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think of /co/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: co.png (3 KB, 350x42) Image search: [Google]
co.png
3 KB, 350x42
What do you guys think of /co/?
>>
>>574373
Tumblr?
>>
File: co summarized quite nicely.png (989 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
co summarized quite nicely.png
989 KB, 1024x1024
Gay
>>
>>574386
This. They've embraced tumblr culture, it's pretty disgusting.
>>
>>574373
it would be better if all the cartoon autists got their own board
>>
>>574373
The source of a lot of irritating manchildism on 4chan
>>
I use it, but I won't deny that it's pretty much tumblr now.
>>
>>574373
Best board on the site. Mods clamp down on off topic bullshit and its a thorn in /pol/s side. Any faggots that complain about it are just jealous cucks that hate thier shit boards and try to tear /co/ down, but fail everytime.
>>
>>575957
>t. Tumblr user
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 317x381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 317x381
I don't think about /co/.
>>
I think it's full of whiny people who forced devs to make /mlp/ and /trash/ because they can't handle seeing cartoons that they do not like on their board. It's like if /a/ had a /sh/ounen and a /moe/shit board.
>>
>>575975
>mad at being rejected by /co/

Lol, bronies
>>
>>574373
A board that used to be kind of good but now is full of legitimate tumblrinas. I've never seen a board fall from grace so hard, except for maybe /x/.
>>
It's still got some fun left in it
>>
>>575978
I don't really like modern western cartoons, so I don't go to, or care about, /co/. I just wonder why they get so many spinoff boards and all of them are purely for containment. I thought only shitty boards like /v/ and /b/ did that. If /co/ needs them, they they must be as shitty.
>>
>>574373
I'll go and post a picture of steven universe and ask if they think it is wrong to push a gay agenda in cartoons and look at all the you's I get.
>>
>>576069
>>84177445
>>
>>576069
Go do that in /a/.
>>
>>574373

Good board with shoddy moderation
>>
Was better before generals took over. I've heard mods have slowly been taking them down though, the latest being RWBY/G
>>
>>574966
This pretty much, It is filled with people that considers Waifuism above all else. We rarely get decent storytime nowadays. AT least the threads about current shows can be tolerable but they usually end up in pure waifuism and cringy fanart.
>>
>>576186
Generals are only allowed when a show is airing for what i recall. You can still have threads about older shows but they canot be generals.
>>
>>574450
I blame redwood.
>>
>>576044
>thought only shitty boards like /v/ and /b/ did that.
but /a/ has spin of boards.
>>
>>576186
This. Generals killed it.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.