[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just went on /tv/ and got this banner at the top. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 85.png (24 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
85.png
24 KB, 300x100
I just went on /tv/ and got this banner at the top.

It's a little hard to tell what is going on in this picture, but it looks like a man jerked off into his hand, while looking at the boobs in front of him.
I thought /tv/ was supposed to be safe for work?
>>
you're so fucked up...
>>
>>573952
What do you see in that picture?
>>
>>573955
Hey, I'll explain the joke for you!

NSFW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ8mdRBs3rg
>>
>>573961

>english dub

really nigga?
>>
>>573964
Yeah. Did you miss the part where the guy said "you're so fucked up..." referencing the English dub? Linking him to some kid muttering some moonspeak wouldn't exactly make the joke make more sense to the Anon that I was helping, now would it? "Fucked up" is an idiom, anyway, so there isn't a direct literal translation of it in Japanese.
>>
>>573961
I'd have taken a picture desu.
>>
is Asuka saying "disgusting" referenced by the Wachowski Sisters in V for Vendetta when Creedy says "disgusting" upon seeing the chancellor? I've heard that the Sisters are fans of NGE
>>
>>573990
Interesting! And what would you have done next?
>>
>>573950
The scene's from a children's robot fighting anime, it should be safe enough for work.
>>
>>574002
Post it on 4chan, then jerk off with my fellow anonbros
>>
There are people unfamiliar with Evangelion on 4chan.
What an awful time to be alive.
>>
>>574163
4chan is a clubhouse for normalfags, unfortunately.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.