[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remove the robot from /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1447258812429.png (1 MB, 1024x1265) Image search: [Google]
1447258812429.png
1 MB, 1024x1265
I think original posts are good but the robot is just annoying most of the time. You can't say anything without having to type "original afouhasdfhds" or something like that.
>>
/r9k/ started with the robot as an experiment but now the board has it's own culture and the robot is unnecessary.
>>
>2 posts
>1 IP
Yeah fuck off
>>
>>573922
So what? I never said that it's someone else
>>
I don't visit /r9k/ as much, but the robot sounds like a glorified copypasta filter.
>>
>>573931
It basically is but it's pretty annoying if you can't even post normal stuff because "your post was not original".
>>
>removing the entire point of the board
No. You deserve this.
>>
>>573823
>You can't say anything without having to type "original afouhasdfhds" or something like that.
That gets you banned.

There is an /r9k/ without a robot, it's called >>>/b/
>>
>>573954
>That gets you banned.
No it doesn't.
>There is an /r9k/ without a robot, it's called >>>/b/
Yeah it's literally the same board without the robot and with the same board culture, right? Fuck off
>>
>>573963
>No it doesn't.
It does.

>Purposefully evading the ROBOT9000 filter is not permitted.
>>
>>573969
A lot of people do it though and nobody gives a shit about it
>>
>>573969
Who'd have known? A /qa/ user demanding changes for his board doesn't even know the board's rules. What a surprise.
>>
>>573974
>It's okay to break the rules if lots of people do it!
You want GR1 and GR2 removed. Fucking underage pedo
>>
>>573823
>breaking the rules
Not my fault you choose to use /r9k/.
>>
>>573823
Stop posting unoriginal crap. All that's needed is for there to be 3 or 30 day bans for anyone reported that's obviously trying to evade the filter.
>>
So, how I am reading the OP... The rule about not being allowed to amend your posts with blockurufuxydudjd should be more strictly enforced.

It kind of flies in the face of the premise, if you know your post is unoriginal.
>>
>>573948
This. It's the price they pay for being dumb frogposters.
>>
>>573982
>>574019
My point isn't that you can't spam copy pastas, it's that you can't even say things like "thank you"
>>
>>574021
GOOD
>>
>>574021
>My point isn't that you can't spam copy pastas
Correct. For example, you can't even switch a capital I and a lower-case l around. You can't even change a capital E for a capital F and hope nobody notices! I mean, you can't even turn some i's into j's and vice-versa! Oh woe is us for having to live with originality!
>>
>>573823
Why is the sticky picture a shitty edit of a shitty humanization of the shitty character Wheatley from the shitty game Portal 2?
>>
>>574021
>you can't even say things like "thank you"
So, you don't have a point. Got it.

If anything, /r9k/ could stand to have a minimum character limit. Fewer than a 200 word essay and the robot either doesn't let you post or the thread is just not bumped by your say-nothing garbage.
>>
I remember when /r9k/ was a slower, higher quality /b/ because of the robot.

Now it's just the breeding grounds for the next Elliot Rodger.

Make /r9k/ great again and make a new board for the frogposters called /ree/
>>
File: image.jpg (685 KB, 976x1632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
685 KB, 976x1632
>tfw no mata straining, pelikula watching, diyaryo reading, isda skinning, kawal honoring, tubig drinking, salamin shattering, eleksyon voting, kape brewing, mukha cleaning, daliri fracturing, kuko biting, tsinelas snapping, lamesa wiping, sapatos breaking, kotse fixing, itlog cracking, ilong blowing, ube chopping, puso racing, damit wearing, kumot weaving, puwit slapping, paa rubbing, buhok combing, ulo scratching, simbahan attending, parol hanging, kamay washing, tuko calling, jeepney driving, kanin picking, manok chasing, tinikling dancing, tiyanak finding, aswang hunting, kabayo riding, carabao herding, baboy wrestling, duwende stomping, lechon roasting, lumpia cooking, pancit making, sinigang eating, forest loving, /r9k/ posting, qtp2t filipina gf
>>
>>573969
>It does.
Sure, just like being "racist" also violates a global rule.
No one gets banned for bypassing the Robot. Lurk moar newblox.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.