[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/vg/ thread >thread is 90% namefags arguing with each
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: pepe_leponge.jpg (6 KB, 221x215) Image search: [Google]
pepe_leponge.jpg
6 KB, 221x215
>/vg/ thread
>thread is 90% namefags arguing with each other back and forth for months on end and ERP
>try to talk about the game on /v/
>"go back to /vg/"

You guys don't understand how bad /vg/ is it's like the worst of /v/ mixed with the worst of /soc/ it's just constant namefags arguing, like a soap opera
>>
>>573774
idiotic aquatic
>>
File: 1466051393675.jpg (51 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1466051393675.jpg
51 KB, 500x750
>>573774
>a board full of generals is shit
who could've foreseen this?
>>
>>573780
What is it about generals that makes them shit? Is it because the same people keep coming back to the same thread every day?
>>
>>573774
Which general?
>>
>>573784
Any and all of them
>>
>>573781
Pretty much. People in a general have their own jokes and expectations like a regular board but there's less people so more circle jerking.
>>
The only general I visit that falls into that description is the GTA general. The other ones I've been in are pretty great. Maybe you shouldn't be visiting /ksg/, OP
>>
>>573781
Pretty much. That also make it very easy to troll them.
>>
>>573781
>same people keep coming back to the same thread every day
Yes. Also, there is only so much you can discuss about one particular topic, so people eventually run out of things to talk about until something new comes out.
>>
>>573774
TLDR YOU DUMB FROGPOSTER
>>
>>573781
Because generals by concept are the opposite of what 4chan is and constantly deny it. It is only natural for them to be cancerous incarnate when they are everything this site is not.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.