[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who defines good and evil?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: what again.webm (881 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
what again.webm
881 KB, 300x300
Who defines good and evil?
>>
>>573567
humans
>>
>>573567
/qa/ isn't really for asking genuine questions. It's really for complaining about other boards, "unfair" bans, moderation, and the site in general.
>>
>>573567
Hiro.
>>
The categorical imperative.
>>
>>573584
>Title of the board is "questions and answers"
>Main focus has warped to meta complaining and sucking Hiro's cock

What went wrong?
>>
>>573605
You missed my Shower thread.
>>
>>573567
At what point does someone become truly irredeemable? Are there some wrongs that can never be righted? If the soul is forever, then how long should the soul be jailed for if it commits crimes that would carry a life long sentence?
>>
>>573567
Your morals/beliefs
>>
>>573567
Anime
>>
Life itself dictates what is good for people and what isn't.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_virtues
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins

Even though I believe in God and believe that belief in him is important, belief in God, could by some, be considered somewhat irrelevant when it comes down to basic earthly happiness. Divinity or not, the simple fact of the matter is that virtues make people happy and sins make them unhappy.
>>
>>573567
You're mom.
>>
>>573567
Ultimately people's willingness to face punishment for doing something they know to be illegal or frowned upon by "society".
>>
>>573567
Jesus
>>
>>573567
I do, do you have any questions?
>>
>>573615
>At what point does someone become truly irredeemable?
If infinite is, is irredeemable not?

>then how long should the soul be jailed for if it commits crimes that would carry a life long sentence?
Does such a crime exist?
>>
>>574465
If I rape twenty babies, most people would probably agree that I should be given a life long sentence as I am clearly too unstable for society to handle and deserbe to be punished.
However this assumes that I will eventually be released from my sentence via death.
However, if my soul lives on forever, then what is an appropriate jail sentence for my soul?
>>
>>573567
Everybody does. You do. They're both subjective and synthetic terms.
>>
>>573584
Who defines that?
>>
>>573567
good defines evil and evil defines good, without evil there is no good and vice versa
>>
male = good
female = evil
>>
File: 1461372233083.jpg (58 KB, 500x651) Image search: [Google]
1461372233083.jpg
58 KB, 500x651
To put it simply for you kids, good and bad are both literally memes. You fell for these ancient old memes that control your life and decisions.

Do whatever the FUCK you want to do that makes you feel good, and nature will take care of the rest for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 960x640
>>573567
The Punisher
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.