[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most affordable safe place in the us to live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Most affordable safe place in the us to live?
>>
a cemetery
>>
>>573431
Nashville.
Cheap gas.
Really cheap rent.
Good food, good people.
>>
>>573565
>tornadoes
>in top 15 cities with highest violent crime rate
>homicide rate over 6 per 100k
""""""""""""""safe""""""""""""""
>>
>>573431
Detroit. Houses all over the place you can just walk in and set up camp for free.
>>
Iowa 2bh
>>
>>573431
My basement. You can come and live with me OP, I'll keep you safe.
>>
>>573431
>>575052
Iowa seconded. Boring though.
>>
>>573431
Pick a state that starts with I and then pick a suburb next to the second largest city.
>>
>>575082
>pick illinois
>get killed
>>
>>575278
Second largest city in Illinois is Aurora, you dumbass.

Suburbs of Chicago are horrible, yes. Aurora? It's fine.
>>
>>575287
> go to aurora movie theater
> get shot while trying to enjoy capekino
>>
>>575700
That was in colorado
>>
>>575700
OP said "In the US" you idiot. You want to live in a place without shootings you're gonna have to go to Australia, or Japan, or Norway, or whatever.
>>
>>575052
>>575061
This but avoid Des Moines or college towns. Surrounding suburbs are cozy.
>>
>>575712
By cozy you mean empty and dull and "the xanax of the US" right?
>>
>>575715
Yeah I guess.

What makes an "exciting" town anyway? Too many people crammed into one area?
>>
>>575718
Places to spend my money or monuments to not touch. I like people though so a tiny apartment in New York City is more comfy than a suburb neighboring the 2nd largest city in Bumfuck, Egypt.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.