[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he gets mad at smug anime girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1459732280343.jpg (474 KB, 1619x1725) Image search: [Google]
1459732280343.jpg
474 KB, 1619x1725
>he gets mad at smug anime girls
>>
>>573171
I think people get mad at the impotency that the internet bestows upon us all. You have no real recourse when dealing with things that you don't like, other than to throw huge blocks of text at it and/or try to get it banned from whatever community you're a part of. I think people get mad at the fact that you post these anime images, and that you are trying to send an equally smug message of superiority, and people can't do anything about it. Like, in real life, someone could just punch you in the face and put an end to your obnoxious behavior. But on the internet there's no equivalent of that. You can't physically affect anything. It's all mental. So the game becomes much more difficult and frankly incomprehensible for a lot of people. it's hard to deal with, I'm sure. All I can say is learn to focus your inner chi and with great power comes great responsibility also other cliched sayings.
>>
File: 1799.jpg (170 KB, 1799x1080) Image search: [Google]
1799.jpg
170 KB, 1799x1080
>>573171
>he repeatedly posts smug anime girls
>>
>he gets smug at mad anime girls
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 1280x720
>>573171
>he pisses people off with MLP images
>but can't stand a smug anime girl
>>
>>573171
What the fuck is going on behind Asuka?
>>
>>573219
The matrix is glitching out.
>>
>>573219
the end of evangelion
>>
>>573231
Not again
>>
>>573202
I admit, this pic made me grin
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.