[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>appointing /GoT/ fags as /tv/ mods and letting them ruin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: yablewit.png (294 KB, 417x370) Image search: [Google]
yablewit.png
294 KB, 417x370
>appointing /GoT/ fags as /tv/ mods and letting them ruin the board

please, please get rid of these clowns. all GoT shit outside of their general should be deleted immediately.

it's basically the same cancer that /sp/ had with /WWE/, they spam 5-10 reply threads and force decent threads out of the catalog.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 533x163) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 533x163
Reminder: The shit OP is referring to- is posted by people like himself, shitposters and memers (pic related), not by people who stay in the general and actually want to discuss GoT. For example:

>>>/tv/71355424
>>>/tv/71359177
>>>/tv/71359402
>>>/tv/71359583
>>
>>573025
What's your point? If this is the case, it's even more reason to ban GoT threads outside the general.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 366x217) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 366x217
>>573060
While The Walking Dead is airing there are lots of threads about it. So if I hate TWD threads, all I have to do is shitpost and spam low quality TWD threads in order to get them banned? And you think the mods should cater to my behaviour?

You're blaming people actually trying to discuss a tv show on the board for other people's false flagging shitposting. The problem is inconsistent moderation.
>>
>>573070
The Walking Dead never fills half the catalog with 50+ threads. It also doesn't have a general, the purpose of which is to contain the discussion of a show to one thread. The people that actually want to discuss GoT can do so in the general, like you said yourself:
>not by people who stay in the general and actually want to discuss GoT

>all I have to do is shitpost and spam low quality TWD threads in order to get them banned?
If the Walking Dead had a general there shouldn't be any other threads about it in the first place. That's the point of a general.
>>
>>573079
I actually agree with you in the fact that it should all be kept in the general. I guess I just took issue with blaming the people actually wanting to discuss the show for other peoples obnoxious and blatant shitposting, people that are just getting a laugh from stoking the fire.

If the walking dead did have a general you know those same people would post outside of it just to be obnoxious. Again, IMO it all comes down to moderation that doesn't prevent /b/ style meme regurgitation.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.