[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the dumbest request of all time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: rsz_why.jpg (289 KB, 942x942) Image search: [Google]
rsz_why.jpg
289 KB, 942x942
When will mods come do their job on /trash/? It's gone from being comfy as fuck to going to shit, and some moderation would be very nice.
>inb4 "you can't clean up the trash"
Except they aren't banning people breaking even the low standard rules of /trash/. The place is being spammed to death. For example, over the last week there were 15+ /sug/ threads on the board at the same time, and more recently /tlhg/ has had a fuckton of spam threads right now. Not to mention that over the past day there's been some no-life spamming the fuck out of the fatfur thread for god knows what reason (we're talking probably 300+ spam posts in just one thread at this point.) Spam is still against the rules and people have been banned for it before, so when will the mods do their job? I've reported so much shit that I can't even report anything 24 hours later, so it's not like they can be missing it.
>>
>>572994
Oh sorry mate I'll get right on it
>>
>>572994
I agree dude! There's a shitposter who constantly shitposts in the fem fatfur threads once it hits around 250 posts. I hope they take care of that guy.
>>
>>572996
if only that were true
>>573002
I don't use that thread since the last time I looked at it it seemed like a fucking wasteland, but any of the spammers on the board should be banned, so I hope it happens over there too. I wouldn't bet on it now though, supposedly people are being suspended for "false reporting" because apparently the mods/jannies/whatever can't take two seconds to fix the issue. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same shitter in both threads.
>>
/trash/ is supposed to be a shitposting board, I don't know why you expect it to be nice. They should honestly just remove the entire thing, 4chan has enough boards without any particular subject already. One /b/ was enough of a shithole, why do we really need /r9k/, /trash/ and /s4s/?
>>
>>573063
we're you ever even on /trash/ any time between its creation through probably february or something? it wasn't "just another shitposting board, it was legitimately comfy as fuck. people are lamenting its current state for a reason.
regardless, spam is still against /trash/'s rules and people have been banned for it before. this time should be no different.
>>
the fact that /trash/ has generals is proof enough that the board was a horrible idea
>>
>>573066
>we're
I should really look at my posts before posting
>>
>>572994
>For example, over the last week there were 15+ /sug/ threads on the board at the same time
And they got deleted. Granted, it could have happened sooner, but they did their job.
>>
>>573224
we're they? I thought they just fell off the catalog and 404'd naturally.
even still, that doesn't change the fact that apparently people are now being warned for "abusing the report function" even though they're reporting spam.
>>
>>573238
Damn, kid. I know you're having fun on summer vacation but just fucking lurk more.
>>
>>573258
why do you say that?
>>
>>572994
Link the tread
>>
>>573447
which thread?
>>
>>573448
The thread were supposed to shitpost in. I want to help.
>>
>>573452
you aren't supposed to shitpost in any m80
>>
>>573453
You are on /trash/
>>
>>573447
>>>/trash/3744468

Here you go famalam. They're gonna make another thread soon too so enjoy.
>>
>>573454
actually, I'm currently on /qa/ :^)
that being said, /trash/ used to have little to no shitposting. the whole "/trash/ is for shitposting" meme used to be untrue, and has only become accurate over the last few months. hence why I made this thread.
>>
>>573457
>get told to fuck off in spam thread
>come here to shit things up more
when you get banned it'll be glorious
>>
>>573466
;^)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.