[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Select all images with a store front.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1460710676001.gif (3 MB, 292x402) Image search: [Google]
1460710676001.gif
3 MB, 292x402
Select all images with a store front.
>>
People complain about this all the time, but they never explain that it is only unsolvable if it is the "select all until none are left" fading ones. Storefronts, outright, I can do. The fading ones are legitimately unsolvable. Like, not even "oh man, they never stop," no these stop. There are no more store fronts. The robot-brain just doesn't believe you.
>>
>>572982
The minimum you have to click on for the fades are 3-4. You have to reveal more if say only 2 store fronts show up.
>>
Just use legacy captchas, they're way easier. Best decision of my life.
>>
>>573037
if you post a lot legacy captchas aren't an option, they eventually change to really hard to solve ones (it takes me a couple months to do, but I don't post often)
this isn't a problem if you have a dynamic ip though, as you can just reset your ip and they go back to normal
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.