[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I buy? A bicycle or a PC? Just seeing the summer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: md025182.jpg (2 MB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
md025182.jpg
2 MB, 1280x1280
What should I buy? A bicycle or a PC?

Just seeing the summer sale makes me want to buy a better pc. I like both, But I want to be more active and healthy. My pc has 3GB ram and somehow that's fucked as well. It lags watching 1080p anime.

I want to build my own pc and play games all day but I'm fat and I don't want to be fat. I went to the gym for a month. I will go back in a few weeks but it's really not for me. Bicycling is about the only outside activity I enjoy.

What should I do?
>>
>3gb ram

Nigger what I had 3gb of ram in 2008
>>
You can walk. Do you have a phone/mp3? Listening to music makes walking go by far quicker.
>>
Losing weight will make you live longer, giving you more time to play anime and play video games.
That's how I see it at least. I don't have any goals in life.
>>
>>572612
PC
>>
>>572612
Get a bike, you'll enjoy it far more than walking and plus if you're like me, you can just go on those spontaneous trips around your city to see just exactly what's near you.

Took a quick trip two streets away from me and found a kickass MTG store.
>>
>>572648
Good 4U
>>572612
I say get a bike. This guy >>573663 knows what's up
>>
>>572612
>I will go back in a few weeks but it's really not for me.
Gyms are stupid. You should join a martial arts gym.
With martial arts, you get all the benefits of exercise, and then some.
Martial arts are fun, exercise gym stuff is boring bullshit.
Martial arts is a skill that puts you miles ahead of other extras in movies, and you have a foundation for stunt man work. There's also the added bonus of being a badass god if you ever get into a bar fight or something.
Did I mention that martial arts are fun?
>>
>>572657
>I don't have any goals in life.
It's never too late to change that.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.