[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Delete /tv/ the board clearly failed its purpose and the mods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1458845181837.png (142 KB, 537x416) Image search: [Google]
1458845181837.png
142 KB, 537x416
Delete /tv/ the board clearly failed its purpose and the mods can't do shit
>>
>>572586
Or... and hear me out...

Or you could admit that there are thousands of people using /tv/, and that you, the lone ranger complainer who wants it deleted, could just stop going there and leave it alone and let all those people who are using it, use it.
>>
>>572586
People discussing a tv shows means it has failed its purpose?
>>
>>573077
How is it that /who/ can stay exactly within their general, despite being just as autistic a fandom, yet GoT fans feel the need to make a thread for every question, every character, every scene, every rumour?

If you don't see this as an issue then I'm guessing you're either a part of this problem or not a regular /tv/ poster. I mean seriously is that your best defense for being a game of thrones spammer? Bella Thorne threads invoke conversation too don't they princess, shall we start up some? Think before you post lest you embarrass yourself even more.
>>
>>573081
Because got is the most popular show in the world and Dr. Who is just a niche show in comparasion.
The general would move way to fast to have any discussion, also generals are cancer
>>
there should be a /pwf/ board for popular western franchises to contain trending fads that threaten to overrun boards

that it can be used not only for GoT but also whatever star-wars-tier wrecking ball that threatens to overrun everything
>>
>>573084
>got is the most popular show in the world
No it isn't. Also why they're allowed to freely pedo, waifu and meme post?
>>
I second this.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.