[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of the mods and/or janitors on 4chan? Do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
What do you think of the mods and/or janitors on 4chan? Do you think they could do better? Do you think they care about improving 4chan at all?
>>
>>572472
>Do you think they care about improving 4chan at all?
No.
>>
>>572485
From what we can tell, it certainly appears that way.
>>
>>572472
they don't even exist on my board except when the /r9k/ maki spammer shows up to blog
>>
>>572491
They only touch the top percentile of blatant shitposting on every board. There are no good boards on 4chan.
>>
>>572472
They only delete
1: Shit that gets reported by like 20 different people, without even checking what it was
2: Shit they don't like, including non-supportive responses to their own shitposts.

In fact, mods/janitors should be prohibited from posting on 4chan unless they use their mod tag to post, and can't log in as a mod on the same ip if they've posted without the mod tag.
>>
>>572497
>In fact, mods/janitors should be prohibited from posting on 4chan unless they use their mod tag to post, and can't log in as a mod on the same ip if they've posted without the mod tag.
That seems like it would cause a lot of real drama based off of facts for once. But at this point, maybe that's what 4chan needs. Maybe we should be able to see what kinds of people moderate this place so some of us can just leave because we completely lost hope in this place.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.