[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can someone explain why I got banned for this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1456811507603.png (106 KB, 805x301) Image search: [Google]
1456811507603.png
106 KB, 805x301
can someone explain why I got banned for this
>>
File: 1463101781136.jpg (103 KB, 907x718) Image search: [Google]
1463101781136.jpg
103 KB, 907x718
>>572418
>24 hour ban
here on 4chan we get banned for no reason at all.
>>
>>572418
>ban evading
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>572418
Because you posted a racist comment outside of /b/.
>>
>>572431
it's obviously a joke, moron

I was mocking racist people in the thread

how do you mods not understand this
>>
>>572433
It looks pretty genuine unless you post some proofs of your innocence.
>>
>>572433
Your mocking joke was indistinguishable from sincerity. Sorry.

We don't actually give a shit if you're a good person or not. We just care what you do. You're anonymous and your actions speak for you. Nobody can read your mind.

Enjoy your ban. It's only 24 hours long. Have fun.
>>
>>572435
/mu/ archive is down

I don't really care tho, just kinda find it retarded that the SJW mods haven't been fired yet
>>
>>572437
>Enjoy your ban. It's only 24 hours long. Have fun.
you're a really stupid person, anon
>>
>>572438
Haha yeah, but what're you gonna do? That's the way things are.

If you wanna be racist you could try /b/ or /pol/. The mods don't ban you for racism over there. /mu/ is kinda a board that lets you post rap music so it stands to reason that they wouldn't like you throwing around the N-Word over there unless you're quoting rap lyrics or sounding like you're supportive of them. You know, you gotta BE black to say that work. You know? "Hanging niggers from trees" is definitely not the right way to do it.
>>
>>572440
It literally says "23 hours and 50 minutes from now" on the ban notice. It's a 24 hour ban.

Unless you're saying that you've evaded your ban in which case... you know... Stop? Come on.
>>
>>572442
you told me to enjoy my ban, yet I posted a thread here

you're slow
>>
>>572421
Take your pedophile cartoons back to >>>/a/.
>>
>>572418
How immature must one be to ever make a post like that?
>>
Nice ban evasion, faggot.
>>
>>572451
>image.jpg

immature enough to post on 4chan from an iPhone
>>
>Ban expires on June 27th 2016 at 22:47 ET
>Thread posted on 06/26/16(Sun)20:02:03

Why does 4chan do this shit? I wanna see the same time as everybody else.
>>
>>572450
Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>572455
He's probably posting from a computer.
>>
>>572596
I figured it out. My extension was converting the times to local time. I fixed it.
>>
I hate racism and niggers
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.