[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Words/phrases that deserve a filter.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (8 KB, 761x305) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
8 KB, 761x305
ITT: Words/phrases that deserve a filter.
>>
>>571868
Shut the fuck up you goddamn stupid fruitbowl sack of pile of moronic shit. Dumb son of a bitch.
>>
filter
>>
>>571868
You cannot help /tv/.
Consider leaving.
>>
I would rather see smart image filters instead to get rid of cancerous shit like wojak, pepe, and maki
>>
>this thread
Now that the dust has settled, can we all discuss what went wrong?
>>
>>571868
>kys
sign of mobile posting
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>571872
what about if we have a thread on waterfilters
>>
>>571868
What did he mean by this?
>>
Excessive filtering is wrong, but I'd still like it if the users would self-moderate the following:
Kys, cuck, "what did (noun) mean by this?","DELET THIS", frogshit, tfw guy/wojakshit, poo in the loo outside of /int/(it's literally just redditors using it now and it's never funny), shill

Might be more that I forgot.
>>
File: Image (2).jpg (56 KB, 480x357) Image search: [Google]
Image (2).jpg
56 KB, 480x357
Now that the dust has settled, ITT: we consider the following.
>Filter """"""""moot"""""""" to "literal who"
Find a flaw.
Protip: you can't.
It really makes you think.
kys (kiss)
t. big guy who's been here since 2001.

Sure is summer here. kek. r-right g-guys?
Delete /r9k/.
>>
cuck
succ
thicc
desu
senpai
kys
based
reddit
all things baneposting outside of /tv/
the letter R followed by several Es
"""""""whatever this is"""""""""
delet this
summer
>>
File: 1466663481619.png (123 KB, 785x757) Image search: [Google]
1466663481619.png
123 KB, 785x757
>>572235
DELET THIS >:(
>>
>>572279
delet your life you unfunny piece of shit
>>
>>571957
>>571972
>>572235
all great answers, mods implement immediately
>>
>>572235
it sucks there's no obvious and shit simple way to filter posts containing those strings
>>
waterloo

i was defeated you won the war
>>
>>572327
yeah but it doesn't hide the posts completely, you can still see the stubs
and it doesn't get rid of the people saying it

why are you singling me out anyway?
>>
waterloo

couldn't escape if I wanted to
>>
>>571957
>kys
don't care
>cuck
bring back the kek filter
>delete this
rarely seen outside /v/
>what did he mean by this
/tv/ shit instantly deserves the axe
>pepe
He's a 4chan staple, deal with it
>wojack
mostly concentrated to /fit/ and /r9k/
>poo in loo
Nobody is offended by this unless you're Indian or >A FUCKING LEAF
>shill
Still has some useage but I will admit it's getting overused
>>
>>571910
Kys
>>
The only two words that need to be filtered are cuck and kys.
>>
>>571868
wwe
>>
>>571868
Comfy
>>
>>572504
why is comfy bad? legitimate question. i see people complain about it but never give a reason why.
>>
What's your fucking endgame and problem OP? Did i like your suggestion?
>>
>>572518
Just a repetitive buzzword. Also it speaks to the softness of the kind of male who browses here.
Women are usually the ones who need to be "comfy" all the time; under a blanket with uggboots on with a hot drink. It's a bit "nu-male" as they say these days.
>>
>>572533
so no reason then? ok, gotcha.
>>
>>572542
Soft male with blankie detected
>>
>no one mentioned wife's son yet
>>
>>572573
Cuck detected
>>
>>572347
>>delete this
>rarely seen outside /v/
Wrong, it's not often accompanied with a frog or tfw guy, but it's definitely posted outside of /v/.

>>pepe
>He's a 4chan staple, deal with it
So was trollface, users quickly got tired of it after adopting something new, and normalfags started using it.
>>
>>572547
>>572533
where do you think you are
>>
>>572573
Add "Really makes you think..." while you're at it.
>>
>>571868
If you're choosing /tv/ as your main board then you deserve that shithole and everything about it. Its pretty much beyond repair at this point
>>
>>571868
If you're asking for a filter like desu and senpai, for what purpose? Most of the thread is hidden for me since I used the handy little feature in the settings.
>>
replace cuck with something stupid like "handsome man"
>>
"cockoa"
>>
"trump" should be filtered to "a muslim"

imagine the /pol/ butthurt
>>
>>574979
"you" should be banned for "being a giant fucking faggot"

imagine the /cuck/ butthurt
>>
>>571910
More like sign of an underage newshit posting.
>>
>>574983
you are a trumpcuck who willingly participates in a cult-of-personality for a billionaire who doesn't know you exist and would likely not give a single fuck about you if he did. you spend your free time on anonymous imageboard defending his honor because you have nothing else going for you in life. you're a loser, a straight up NEET loser. nobody would care if you killed yourself and your mother would probably be happy to be rid of the burden.
>>
>>572347
hello /r/4chan
>>
>just bought a game
>what should I expect?

This shit.
>>
>>572590
>So was trollface, users quickly got tired of it after adopting something new, and normalfags started using it.
We just need fresh memes.
>>
All "/pol/ BTFO" threads. It is literally in the sticky that /b/ tier threads are forbidden, yet mods apparently don't give a fuck about it.
>>
File: 1462724373955.png (290 KB, 675x612) Image search: [Google]
1462724373955.png
290 KB, 675x612
>>571868
It lowers discussion quality. The OP can just paste that phrase and force everyone else to determine the context of why he's posting it.
>>
>>571868
Filtering buzzwords/phrases has never worked in the history of the site
>>
>>571910
This. But hopefully it's just summerfag shit.
>>
>>571868
Filter out "(You)" because it's just retarded.
>>
image.jpg posts should just be filtered automatically unless you are also on a phone
>>
>>572336
>you can still see the stubs
You realize you can turn stubs off right? And also turn on recursive filtering to hide posts replying to the filtered posts, so there's virtually no trace of them. There's no point in even using a filter if you leave the stubs.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.