[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello 4chan, i am a NSFW /co/!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: worst board.png (4 KB, 246x31) Image search: [Google]
worst board.png
4 KB, 246x31
Hello 4chan, i am a NSFW /co/!
>>
Are /co/mrades the most degenerate demographic on 4chan?
>>
>>571723
>>>/aco/
>>
>>571773
Why'd you link to the Hentai/Alternative board?
>>
>>571777
Because jackpot, that is the "official" NSFW /co/ as it does not have all of the eastern shit /d/ has.
>>
>>571787
But moderators are autists and won't let the furry shit go there.
>>
>>571789
Furfaggotry ain't cartoons you retard. It's trash., so it goes into >>>/trash/.
>>
>>571792
Calling a form of art is more trash then furry content, imho.
>>
>>571723
This.
>Make a board saying they'll move off-topic threads there
>Only use it as a dump for things /co/ doesn't like, while letting furries propagate.
>>
The level of butthurt is really low on /trash/, which is weird considering how much assfucking they do over there.

Have they managed to successfully discover how to have buttsex without hurting each other?
>>
Dunno where to ask but, if someone is linking to another imageboard where they're currently hosting CP, is it okay to report that post as illegal?
>>
>>571770
no and yes at the same time. Think Schrodinger's cat
>>
>>571900
If the link is directly to the illegal material, I think it's fair game to report as illegal content
>>
>>571789
There are a lot of eastern furry artists
>>
File: Nishimurahiroyuki.jpg (58 KB, 554x599) Image search: [Google]
Nishimurahiroyuki.jpg
58 KB, 554x599
>>571723
>made /clop/ + /fur/ with basically zero community backlash

bravo hiro
>>
>>571900
Yeah, you can click the illegal content button.

Also contrary to popular belife, directly linking to an NSFW imgur link on a blue board isn't actually okay. You can indeed get banned for it. People usually won't punish you for it if you do the whole "NSFW: [url]" thing though.
>>
I'm convinced that all the /co/ hate is from a few very loud shitposters who are angry at the fact that /co/ isn't infested with /pol/tards or /v/ level off-topic garbage.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.