[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tell a shitposter to fuck off and report them >their shitpost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1451105009108.png (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1451105009108.png
45 KB, 600x600
>tell a shitposter to fuck off and report them
>their shitpost doesn't get deleted, but your post telling them to fuck off does
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>571639
and then OP was the shitposters
>>
>>571639
Maybe the shitposter was a mod?
>>
>>571639
One mans shitpost is another mans quality post.
>>
File: 1416225076487.jpg (6 KB, 196x223) Image search: [Google]
1416225076487.jpg
6 KB, 196x223
>>571639
Because it was an ironic shitpost. And ironic shitposting is funposting.
>>
>>571639
A lot of bullshit gets a free pass on this website. In fact, I'd say most bullshit gets a free pass. Most users are dumb and the mods are lazy so some users take advantage of the lazy mods and post trash everywhere. Also this guy >>571642 might be on to something. I think a few mods might be hardcore shitposters.
>>
>>571639

Pic of post? How do we know it was an actual shitpost?
>>
>>571639
Because you didn't lurk more.
>>
>>571646
After thinking about it even more I'm 95% sure some mods shitpost constantly.
>>
>>571653
Fascinating. Now what?
>>
>>571656
If I'm right: Sit here wondering why they became what they wanted to stop (or so I assume).
Also, anger. The main source and encouragement of trash on this website would be coming from them.

If I'm wrong: Then I'm glad I'm wrong.

I want to be wrong, but I don't think I am.
How else could this place get worse AFTER moot left when so many people said moot was the one that made this place bad?
If they were right, moot leaving would have made this website better.
>>
>>571658
Have you ever considered just relaxing and not caring so much about shit that's basically out of your control?
>>
>>571671
Not caring? That sounds familiar.
>>
>>571639
post proofs
>>
>>571671
>relaxing
/int/ is a fucking cesspit full of pedophiles that abuse the language barrier to discuss retarded shit.

Mods never do shit and reporting them gets you banned almost instantly.

Hire needs to fire these assholes.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.