[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a list of the unlisted boards? I know of /qa/ and /trash/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: what.jpg (35 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
35 KB, 306x306
Is there a list of the unlisted boards? I know of /qa/ and /trash/ but are there anymore?
>>
I miss /5/
>>
/film/
>>
>>571373
/j/
>>571393
Don't you mean /bbc/?
>>
/j/, /test/.
>>
Here's the list:

>>>/j/
>>>/test/
>>>/qa/
>>>/trash/
>>>/z/

There is no other active unlisted board.
>>
>>571488
U need to buy a 4chan platinium pass to gain access to about a couple nore unlisted boards that i am not going to reveal
>>
>>571488
/z/ was decommissioned not long after /qa/ was made.
>>
>>571512
what was /z/ again? some shock image?
>>
>>571530

Pic of wasps on a flaccid uncut dick with "oh noes the board is gone."
Kinda miss it. I swear 4chan had some easter eggs and there just all gone now.
>>
>>571530
>>571576
>newfriends that never got to experience /z/
>>
>>571580
I saw it anon just forgot what the image was
>>
>>571530
It was a board where the moderator was a user. It was a more random and chaotic /b/. He was allowed to do whatever he wanted; He covered in in Animated gifs (back when 56k was still a think) and pictures of 9/11 and nigger dicks.

SovietRussia and DashBillions were the dynamic fucking duo, back in the halcyon days of this websight.
>>
>>571582
I'm talking about the board
>>
File: 1449802227896.png (443 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1449802227896.png
443 KB, 1680x1050
Super bump, I love these threads, I'm sure there must be other boards hidden well on this site, even if it's just for mods/admin/janitors
>inb4 /j/
I know about that.

I found out that 7ch has a hidden board, although it hasn't been posted on for years...
>>
>>572078
>although it hasn't been posted on for years
What's the point of even having it then. Other than posts like "first post of the new year"
>>
>>572085
It's an old /i/surgency board, not used now but still there.
>>
>>571373
If the boards were on a list they wouldn't be unlisted boards silly :^)
>>
>>571530
Best board this site ever had...

God damn, I hate moot.
>>
>>572310
Fuck off tripshit.
>>
>>572475
no u
>>
>>572310
>>572782
You know SoRu's tripcode is public, right?
>>
>>572794
Yeah, it was cracked a long time ago, but I like to bait newfags with it.
>>
>just checking to see if it is still what I remember it to be

>that freel when no [email protected]
>>
File: 1439184396923.jpg (40 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1439184396923.jpg
40 KB, 500x404
>/fk/ is gone
>you'll never know if that kid got a better life or not
>>
>>571576
>I swear 4chan had some easter eggs and there just all gone now.
We had an easter egg thread back when /qa/ was good some time last february. archived.moe might allow you to find it. I think the OP pic was a polar bear trying to eat an apple encased in ice.
>>
>>571373
>he doesn't know about the secret raid board
>>
What was even the fucking point of deleting all those locked boards? /z/, /fk/, /y/. They took 0 resources to maintain.
The only explanation I can think of is hating fun.
>>
>go to /test/
>asks for username and password
Is this like a board for mods or some shit? Is there a username and password public or no?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.