[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are you guys going to bring back OPs self bump power? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1447185498764.png (376 KB, 499x435) Image search: [Google]
1447185498764.png
376 KB, 499x435
When are you guys going to bring back OPs self bump power?
I used to make bait threads and bump them until someone took the bait but now most of my baits drop down because I can't keep it up myself
This just brings down quality of the board because people like me won't be able to make new brands and types of baits and we have to use the same old shitty guaranteed replies baits to get (you)s and this drags down the quality
Give OPs power of bump their own threads and increase bait quality!
>>
>>571362
I just bump them with my phone.
>>
>>571362
Damn right brother they should remove the IP counter too
>>
>>571362
You have my vote OP
You're a gentle man and a scholar and a great leader who can tell what's best for our humble community
Hiro should resign and let you take over desu
>>
agreed tbf (to be frank)
>>
>>571362
Damn right my man
I'm tired of using old baits as well
>>
>>571362
Yup OP is right like always
>>
>>571362
God bless OP and his magnificent ideas
>>
>>571362
This guy gets it
>>
>>571362
Indeed
>>
>>571362
What a brilliant idea!
I fully support OP
>>
File: panca~~~~ke.png (89 KB, 203x181) Image search: [Google]
panca~~~~ke.png
89 KB, 203x181
>11 posts
>4 unique ips
>>
>>571362
Damn right OP
>>571513
Are you trying to imply something friend?
>>
>>571362
Indeed OP
>>
>>571526
>implying
>>
>>571526
only that you really need to try harder if you want to make it look like you're not pathetically samefagging your own shitty thread
>>
File: YouMissedThePointRetard.gif (6 KB, 898x562) Image search: [Google]
YouMissedThePointRetard.gif
6 KB, 898x562
>>571657
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.