[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you guys make a sticky on /r9k/ and /lgbt/ to say that any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1450250434356.jpg (43 KB, 796x804) Image search: [Google]
1450250434356.jpg
43 KB, 796x804
Can you guys make a sticky on /r9k/ and /lgbt/ to say that any tranny related threads belong on their own containment board or something please.

>>>/r9k/29511789
>>
/r9k/ is a board about nothing
>>
>>571237
I wouldn't have a problem with their tranny bullshit generals being there if it wasn't for the fact that everyone that shows up in those threads is a massive attentionwhore.
>>
>>571236
The only containment board that exist is /mlp/, you fucking autist.
>>
>>571256
>trash
>aco
>lgbt
>vp
>vg
>mlp

Kill yourself my man
>>
>>571259
>/trash/
A literal /b/ clone made by hiro thinking it was a cool idea for offtopic shit and thread moving. Raided by furfags because hiro doesn't understand the history of that here. Said faggots have also been told they will quickly get the boot if they act up in any way.
>/aco/
Mod board to give home to something that didn't actually belong in the others.
>/lgbt/
I can't even remember why moot made this dumbass board. But the simple fact you can even mention those topics of other boards and trap threads are still on /b/ automatically null and void it from being a 'containment board'.
>/vp/
Containment, the act of containing and isolating it from everything else. I can go and make pokemon threads on /a/ and /v/ right now and not get banned. Not a containment board, its a /m/ relationship.
>/vg/
pfff Don't delude yourself. Generals still fucking exist on /v/. You can also still talk about the topics on /vg/ on /v/. It techincally could be called a containment board, but it isn't.

Kill yourself my man.
>>
>>571259
hownew.ru
>>
>>571263
Well what do you know, all Russians are newfags. Who knew?
>>
>>571236
Don't know what to tell ya, kiddo. /r9k/ is basically /b/ without the spam so, yeah.
>>
>>571262
m00t made /lgbt/ because he was trying to get the hip and trendy liberal demographic to visit the site. Generals don't really exist on /v/. The closest things would be the omnipresent threads that new games get, but those get the boot after a month or two.

>>571337
>without the spam

>>571239
Something needs to be done about attention whores sitewide. Maybe remove /soc/, crack down on rampant trip/avatarfagging, crack down on "faces of x" and other various threads of that nature, etc.
>>
>>571236
THE ANIME IS POISED FOR AN ATTACK.
KEEP YOUR GUARD UP, LADS.
>>
>>571237
/soc/ shit doesn't belong on /r9k/, either does the constant spam of blue-pilled tradcon /pol/ shit. /r9k/ is now mostly /soc/faggotry threads and race/breeder shit that stems directly from /pol/.
It is a shame because at the moment /r9k/ is a board flooded with nothing but /soc/ and /pol/ shit. You can barely have threads going that are different to these because of all the insufferable fucking failed normalfags who want to turn the board into their socio-political hugbox. It's basically becoming another /int/.

It is no longer a "board about nothing".
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.