[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does being low test and high test mean?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (105 KB, 373x350) Image search: [Google]
image.png
105 KB, 373x350
What does being low test and high test mean?
>>
>>570924
They're buzzwords that downplay the fact that they're attracted to ugly cunts
>>
>>570924
My taste = right.
Your taste = shit.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>570924
Nothing. It's just shitposting.
>>
>>570924
It actually means you have a low or high testosterone level. The other people ITT are all low test betas.
>>
High test = Attractive/Musclar = good
Low test = Ugly/Fat = bad

Am i getting this right?
>>
>>570951
I've seen anons use the "high test" maymay to justify preferring fat women.
>>
>>570955
Nothing justifies preferring fat women, it's disgusting
Thick I can deal with, not fat.
>>
>>570981
>>570955
Who said anything about fat women? If she's standing in a neutral position, with her arms down beside her torso, are her elbows covered by a layer of rolled over fat? If the answer is no, then she is not fat. She is thicc.

And, hey, if having sex with 12 year old boys is your thing, I know from the liberal-media that that's okay, but I don't think it is.

Yes, I just equated skinny "hot" women to 12 year old boys. Because what the fuck is your DNA telling you to do to these women? Masturbate inside of them? Or, perhaps, impregnate them? Because if it is the latter, you're going to need some meat.
>>
>>570924
High test means you wanna fuck landwhales
>>
>>570924
Low Test = Low Testosterone
High Test = High Testosterone

But when they use it on /fit/ what they're saying is that they believe people with high levels of testosterone are attracted to women with more meat on their bones, so they accuse everybody who wants to have sex with a fit girl of being low testosterone as a way to deride them.

It's a really dumb meme and I'm about to be accused of being low test even though my girlfriend IRL is actually pretty fat. "Oh the irony" and all that.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.