[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is hiro oblivious to how large 4chan's part in influencing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (134 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
134 KB, 1920x1080
is hiro oblivious to how large 4chan's part in influencing western internet culture (and by extension western culture at large) is? is he oblivious to 2ch's part in influencing a generation of N.E.E.T. geeks in japan?

at what point should an administrator decide that a safe space/incubator for the ideas of jaded virgins shouldn't exist? things like

D E S I G N A T E D

and cuck have taken the place of actual discourse on every board. it's spreading to other chans and, more importantly, other websites. the internet has cancer, and the internet will never die (unless the trans-pacific partnership gets signed) i care deeply about the legacy of 4chan. i want the hate to be directed towards overzealous tweens and scientologists, not towards black people and females

should i give up on alt-mainstream web culture and go get some pussy or something?
>>
It's just size. Size ruins everything. What you choose to do is up to you. There are still smaller chans that espouse an alternative style.
>>
While hiro's words are tainted with his convoluted and controversial history, he does seem serious about maintaining freedom on these boards.
There's not much else to say.
As that other anon said, there are many other boards out there- including one's without the taint of politics.
>>
>>570832
>is he oblivious to 2ch's part in influencing a generation of N.E.E.T. geeks in japan?
What influence?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.